Author Topic: MyGirlfriendSarah - Coventry Tour - Busty British Totty - TOFTT  (Read 4364 times)


14 review(s) for MyGirlfriendSarah (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline vindici

First punt of my 2020 tour, hopefully many more to follow... 😎

TL:DR
Young, nice looking, great tits, great service 👍👍👍

Service Provider:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall Premises: 👍
A flat booked specially for a tour of Coventry in the CV3 area. Loads of free parking, although all the flats overlook the courtyard where you can park, so not super super discreet, also I don't generally like to park where the WG can see my vehicle for safety reasons. However since I misheard her when she gave me the exact number for the address, when I course corrected I couldn't be arsed to park a little further away.
Flat itself was clean and tidy, although this is to be expected from a rental. I didn't use the bathroom, as I had showered just before I left for the punt. Punting room was clean and adequate.

Comms: 👍
Excellent. Booked via phone call on the day, she missed my call, but we arranged the booking via text. Agreed a time, and I asked for the postcode so that I could plan my route; it was sent without delay 👍
I arrived as promised and she was ready. Answered each time I called her phone and sent clear and concise texts.

Price Paid: 👍
£50 - 15mins

Services: 👌
DFK, OWO, Titfuck, Facesitting, Cowgirl

Sarah: 👍
Her pictures are accurate on the whole, and taken from slimming angles, stated dress size is 12. I cannot judge a woman's dress size, and in any case I much prefer girls to be as curvy as possible. I have attached the picture that is the best likeness.
She is very well spoken and social. Fabulous bosoms 😜, 44H which are now both pierced with a kind of ring piercing. She does have tattoos that are not apparent in her pictures. Hygiene was excellent, and she greeted me in a sexy red dress. Stated age is 27, and that seems fair.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Punt A-Z:

I was offered a drink, asked for some water, and we sorted out the paperwork. She left and came quickly back with the water, no funny business. She is touring with her friend Natalie, so there was another girl in the apartment, but I didn't see her.

Started with some sensual DFK as we both stood and she soon went down for some lovely OWO.

Then she slipped out of her dress to reveal a lovely soft porcelain body, and an impressive rack. I got stuck in, and then lay on the bed for some more OWO.

The OWO was good, a little too good 😊 so I asked her to sit on my face so that I could taste her pussy. Usually I prefer 69, but I needed a break so as not to end the punt prematurely 😳

She was fresh and tasted great, and I could tell she was getting into it, as she positioned herself to make the most of my efforts.

When I had eaten my fill, I asked her to ride me cowgirl 🤠

She opened a condom, and moved down my body enveloping my cock in her massive tits, just before she started more OWO. Once she deemed that I was hard enough, she put the johnny on with her mouth (I love it when girls do this).

She got on top of me, no lube was required and she rode me vigorously to finish, smothering me with her lovely tits as I shot my load.

She then removed the condom, wiped me down and lay beside me, stroking my body gently whilst we had some post coital small talk.

One thing I must add, is that throughout the punt, she was talking dirty to me. I normally don't like this, as it's almost always shit and overly false, but hers was pretty good and added to my enjoyment of the punt (usually the shite dirty talk is a complete mood killer for me). So kudos to her for that 👍

There was no rushing at all through the punt, and she did everything I asked with gusto. Not a clock watcher, nor was there a phone in sight. We must have chatted for perhaps 5-10mins after the punt, and she did not try to shoo me out nor rush away to her phone.

In Summary:
I paid for 15mins and got a full 15mins of action, along with every service I wanted from her likes list, no quibbling. Excellent punt, and I would certainly like to see her again, however she is a touring escort and not based in Coventry full time. So I guess, the stars will have to align for me to get a return visit.

Offline escortman

Your back Vindici   :hi:

Stay safe how long are you back for ?

Let the reviews begin  :cool:


« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 02:28:40 am by escortman »

Offline vindici

Your back Vindici   :hi:

Stay safe how long are you back for ?

Let the reviews begin  :cool:

About a month... 😁

Offline Thompsonjohn

Great review I e texted her today about a meet she replied once and then gone cold. I hope she replies soon and if she does I’ll give a review....