Author Topic: Amanda Big Bum - Hammersmith  (Read 7796 times)


32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397546) (24 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dz100

This is my first review I've been a lurker for while but I want to give back now I've got more reviews to come.
Price: £130 for 60 mins + Filming.

External Link/Members Only
 
Comms:
Were good, found her location pretty well with the help of a video she sent never had that before was different.
 
Location:
Flat in Hammersmith parking restrictions is hard had to park on a random street
 
Appearance:
Amanda is a big girl, i mean a proper BBW, I've seen some bitches who class them selfs as BBW and there fucking gross, big bellies and fat wide flat asses, but Amanda she different trust, Looks she sort of pretty, stomach hangs over not to bad, but her tits distract you from it, her ass is her best asset its amazing. imagine the porn star Julie cash or the ebony porn star Pinkyxxx but taller.

 
Service:   
I texted her what I wanted, she was cool with it, I tried to be cheeky and ask for FK she almost the cancelled the booking lol. I got there and man let me say she's tall guys, I'm like 5,9 in half if your shorter than me it will feel like she towering over you, she made me wash my hands and dick in the bathroom, once I cleaned up and striped down, she made a comment about my dick saying it's to big, I was thinking ahh man she going to say I can't have a long session because it going to be painful for her or some sort of shit like that I hate when these prossies say that pisses me off, but any way she got me to lay on the bed, and let me tell you she knows how to give a serious blow job (OWO), I laid on the bed thinking you know what nah fuck this she's sucked me off long enough i don't wanna bust a nut so early I'll get to tired, I told her get on top OMD, she knows how to ride a cock the view looking up is amazing , she started bouncing up down so hard I loved it she got tired, we moved into missionary, she pulls you in so closed wraps her legs around you, I couldn't last, I busted the hardest nut ever. We rested up for a bit for round two, the doggystyle was fucking amazing  :yahoo:  :yahoo: her ass is amazing huge she can take a ponding the ripple effect of her is crazy, i mustard up the strength for one more nut and I was done for the count

Overall she's a good fuck very rude but funny at the same time lol , Whilst we were getting dressed we made more conversation, she told me she going home end of the month, she funny when i left her flat she slapped my ass and said nice fucking you darling lol

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
Thanks for reviewing. Was filming with face?

Offline Dz100

So she has a rule, you can Film her but she’ll cover her face,

Offline TPNTR

I tried to be cheeky and ask for FK she almost the cancelled the booking lol.

So does she not offer FK/DFK then?
She does list it

Offline Dz100

To be fair either FK/DFK it’s not listed, I just thought maybe I could get away with it

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Glad you enjoyed.  I've already had a sneaky return.

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 39
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
So she has a rule, you can Film her but she’ll cover her face,

did she charge extra? if so, how much?

Offline TPNTR

To be fair either FK/DFK it’s not listed, I just thought maybe I could get away with it

But she does have French Kissing listed
So idk what you mean.

Offline Comicman

I was thinking about seeing her but the complaint about dick size being too big has put me off

Offline muddy funxter

How largr are u out of interest im a big boy an it gets frustrating sometimes

Offline Dz100

did she charge extra? if so, how much?

£30 was the price for filming which ain’t to bad

Offline Dz100

But she does have French Kissing listed
So idk what you mean.

Oh snap your right it is on their, i thought I saw it there, I always like to double check but when she said no and threaten to cancel I didint really question it, I thought maybe I did imagine it.

Offline Dz100

How largr are u out of interest im a big boy an it gets frustrating sometimes

I’m like 9inches, I’ve had issues with other prossies who were idiots about it, and Ruined my experience, but Amanda mentioned it being to big, but there was no issue when fucking her no complaints,

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I’m like 9inches, I’ve had issues with other prossies who were idiots about it, and Ruined my experience, but Amanda mentioned it being to big, but there was no issue when fucking her no complaints,

Are you sure she wasn't just complimenting you on the size or commenting on it in comparison to other punters'?
It's not as if she said "You're not putting that thing in me".

Offline Dz100

Are you sure she wasn't just complimenting you on the size or commenting on it in comparison to other punters'?
It's not as if she said "You're not putting that thing in me".

Your probably right, as soon a I hear them say the word big, I automatically think there going to purposely sabotage my experience

Offline Sunny

Her profile looks similar to the previous Hungarian lady IVY

Offline Mariokoko

Her profile looks similar to the previous Hungarian lady IVY

It's her I believe

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Her profile looks similar to the previous Hungarian lady IVY

Yes, she was CurvyBustyIvy before.

Offline Dz100

Was she the same IVY where everyone said she had a lump on her back or something ?

Offline Amluthar

Yes. That was only Pumps as far as I know.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Was she the same IVY where everyone said she had a lump on her back or something ?

Yes.

I remember her emergence on the scene in/around Holborn attached to that Hungarian MILF crew of FBSM on AW.  I'd had such bad experience of them I swerved her by association.

Offline Donnywonders

She has an onlyfans page seen some of her videos ass does look cracking in doggy.

Offline Dz100

Yep I had to Check her only fans before I went to see her lol, but guys I’m telling you the bitch can take a pounding

Offline Sunny

Remember her telling me she doesn’t see big size guys guess things have changed. Only fans page guess she has an Instagram page as well. She’s returned back from America

Offline DubCee

Guys, can someone kindly pm me a link to her only fans page?

Offline Putin

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:12:51 pm by Putin »