Author Topic: Milf Bia in Hertfordshire  (Read 4239 times)

Offline kenji17

Hello all,

Milf Bia on AW:
External Link/Members Only

Anyone here with information/experience to share?

Cheers

Offline 20jay

Not the best idea to visit the tarts now......no ? :hi:

Offline kenji17

Agreed. Was just going through my old post(s) and realised there was no feedback on this particular lady

Offline Dick Emeroids

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 387
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Agreed. Was just going through my old post(s) and realised there was no feedback on this particular lady
That must have taken all of 5 seconds.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162

Offline winkywanky

Hello all,

Milf Bia on AW:
External Link/Members Only

Anyone here with information/experience to share?

Cheers


Well after a whole year on here you haven't shared anything, and you're posting up and asking for details when there's a national emergency on  :unknown:.

Maybe keep your head down until normality returns, and then you can contribute something meaningful yourself?

Offline anglianfloyd

And more than coincidental that her number is currently showing ??

Offline winkywanky

With this 'his' 3rd post in all that time, you do have to wonder... :D

Offline winkywanky

Silly me, having just checked, ALL THREE of 'his' posts since 'he' joined a year ago are to do with Bia.

Hello Bia  :hi:  :lol:

Offline kenji17

Wow. The investigators, white knights and social conduct police all out at once! Hope you're all having a good day!

No ties to Bia. And yes I have rarely posted, my punting experience have been very little too tbf. That may well change once this outbreak is under control.

Offline winkywanky

Wow. The investigators, white knights and social conduct police all out at once! Hope you're all having a good day!

No ties to Bia. And yes I have rarely posted, my punting experience have been very little too tbf. That may well change once this outbreak is under control.


Er, who would be the white knight in all of this?  :unknown:

Perhaps the one who posts up three times in a whole year, and all of those posts are to do with one WG?

Presumably you haven't even met her yet, yet you seem to be suffering Emotional Attachment Syndrome (perhaps, with yourself as the object of that  :D).

Offline The_Grinder



Offline Xtro


Offline cunningman

Actually, this is Bia's cunt!

I would.  Well, I would if it was closer and cheaper.  And if I'd had a positive antigen test for CV19 already.  Just wank fodder for now - who knew I could get bored of Jap pussy bukake porn?  FFS!


Offline bobby1973

had to have a look after Xtro posted a lovely photo  :thumbsup:

i do love a naughty 40+
but not for £150
never sure with professional type photo's  :thumbsdown:

Offline NelsonH

Oh this is the Italian-Brazilian with the fake photos.  Be careful.

Offline Froomey

Actually, this is Bia's cunt!


Hidden Image/Members Only

TBF - that is a very nice cunt. Long time since I've punted (mostly relying the SA route these days) but rather think the need to get some quick fucks in once the health crisis has passed will get me back on the conventional punting route for a while at least. I'd be happy if I was getting this quality of cunt, in aesthetic terms, to play with.......

Offline DKWL95

I’ve seen her before. She is a lovely lady I must say. She showed me a picture of what she used to look like. (Pretty big/wide) she’s much more petite now. I enjoyed my time with her, but only stayed half hour.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162