Author Topic: Sexy foxy 79 - Harrow - negative  (Read 1032 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5220686) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: pre-lockdown
Venue: her flat not too far from the fun house. Not accessible easily by public transport. Free parking
Cost: 15/40
Foxy: the pictures looked passable for a shapely bbw, but they’re old. She is big and looks ok with clothes on. Clothes off and her tits are huge, soft and saggy. Massive hanging gut. Big arse, but almost shapeless.
Service: owo was too soft. Foul stench in doggy.

Overall: forgettable experience. Avoid.
I think it’s a toftt.
 :hi:

Edit: it’s not a toftt, but I didn’t see the negative review when I first checked for her profile  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:43:52 am by RAJEC »

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: pre-lockdown
Venue: her flat not too far from the fun house. Not accessible easily by public transport. Free parking
Cost: 15/40
Foxy: the pictures looked passable for a shapely bbw, but they’re old. She is big and looks ok with clothes on. Clothes off and her tits are huge, soft and saggy. Massive hanging gut. Big arse, but almost shapeless.
Service: owo was too soft. Foul stench in doggy.

Overall: forgettable experience. Avoid.
I think it’s a toftt.
 :hi:

Edit: it’s not a toftt, but I didn’t see the negative review when I first checked for her profile  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks for the review, :thumbsup: its reviews like these on WGs with not much feedback/reviews on here that I find the most useful, I read her previous review after yours.

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,343
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
Thanks for the review, :thumbsup: its reviews like these on WGs with not much feedback/reviews on here that I find the most useful, I read her previous review after yours.
  +1 :drinks:

The profile is everything I was looking for Big Black Boobies  :(

Maybe Admin could set up gofundme page to repay toffers like yourself  :D :D :D you effort is apreciated  :hi:

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
You’re very much welcome my fellow explorers!

Happy to take a punting stipend from the boss  :lol: :lol: :lol: