Author Topic: Have you learned anything today?  (Read 118741 times)

Offline Munter84


Also, with circumcision it is only cleaner if you are too lazy to pull back your foreskin to clean underneath.  :unknown:

The so called "health benefits" does not outweigh the so called "sex benefits" for not having it done.

Exactly. Circumcision for cleanliness is like having all your teeth pulled out in childhood so you never get a cavity.

There's a similarly tenuous reasoning that links a slightly lower HIV transmission rate to being circumcised, because there is no foreskin or frenulum to potentially tear. But again, we have these things called condoms now...

Offline puntingking

Exactly. Circumcision for cleanliness is like having all your teeth pulled out in childhood so you never get a cavity.


A better comparison would actually be - having all your teeth pulled out from the first few years of your life so you never have to clean them  ;)



« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 01:58:54 pm by puntingking »

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I think it's cos it looks better in porn

I disagree.

It's like when an SP is already undressed  :thumbsdown: . The unwrapping is the exciting bit.

Offline Sunny


Offline puntingking


you can regrow your foreskin after circumcision though.

There is a device called "TLC Tugger" to expand the length of your foreskin over 24 months.


Offline mr.bluesky

Moths use the stars and the earths magnetic field for navigation

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Moths use the stars and the earths magnetic field for navigation
I think I can trump that

There is a tiny  moth ear mite (Dicrocheles phalaenodectes)

is a specialized parasitic mite that lives exclusively inside the tympanic organs (ears) of nocturnal owlet moths I did say it was tiny  but the really interesting thing is it  colonizes only one of the moth's two ears, deliberately leaving the other ear undamaged. By destroying only one tympanic membrane, the mite induces partial deafness on that side, but leaves the second ear functional so the moth can still detect the echolocation clicks of hunting bats. If the moth is eaten, the mites die, so keeping the host alive benefits the parasite.

Online RandomGuy99

Netflix makes £900,000,000 in profit every month.

Offline puntingking

Netflix makes £900,000,000 in profit every month.

No wonder there are better programmes on there than the BBC  :rolleyes:


Online RandomGuy99

No wonder there are better programmes on there than the BBC  :rolleyes:
Their monthly revenue is $3,000,0000,000.


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Netflix makes £900,000,000 in profit every month.

I think you mean $900,000,000

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Online RandomGuy99


Online RandomGuy99

I think you mean $900,000,000
No, it's $1.1 billion in profit each month.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
No, it's $1.1 billion in profit each month.

Netflix filed an annual net profit of approximately $10.98 billion ($10,981,201,000) in fiscal year 2025, which breaks down to an average of about $915.1 million per month.

Their current run rate is roughly $1.14 billion per month - (unaudited)

Online RandomGuy99

Netflix filed an annual net profit of approximately $10.98 billion ($10,981,201,000) in fiscal year 2025, which breaks down to an average of about $915.1 million per month.

Their current run rate is roughly $1.14 billion per month - (unaudited)
I got my figures from super intelligence and that literally Trumps ordinary intelligence.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I got my figures from super intelligence and that literally Trumps ordinary intelligence.

Have you got Ginger hair too  :D :sarcastic:

Online Stevelondon

I learned today that the band Hear’Say are re-forming for a reunion tour.

Well……… I say reforming but not quite as Myleene Klass has not appeared on the latest promo photograph.

I’m devastated.
Having been a huge fan of one of the biggest bands in British musical history. I of course want the complete group and not a diluted version.
I’m in two minds as to whether I go see them when they will no doubt announce an upcoming world tour. 🤷🏼