Author Topic: Burnley - Outcall - VivaStreet - Positive  (Read 1487 times)

Offline F12

All,

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Contact: 07503276218
Type: Outcall
Duration: 1 hour
Coast: £150

Appearance: Same as her pictures, I'd say size 10, possible 12 on a bad day. At least 5'7". Big up top, nice arse, nice eyes. Very young, can't be any older than 22. Romanian, independent and uses taxis. I'd rate 7/10,

Comms: Dropped her a text, she confirmed availability. Price agreed on text, advised all likes were provided in the service (in hindsight, I should have explored all services listed but que sera, sera). She was with me in 45 minutes.

Service: Did not come too nicely dressed, no lingerie. Some small massage at first to ease the mood (I'm not a warm character). After this, quick HJ and oral covered which was not too deep but not too shallow. Soft lips and very wet. After 5 minutes BJ, she got on top but applied lube to ease it in gently. With her on top and those nice soft tits hitting your face, you'll be extremely happy. Soft but nice riding. Finished up with doggy which she could improve upon as she was very stiff. Finished with BJ but still covered. Incredibly tight down below. No DFK (not that I actually want that); no complaints about anything I did - spanked ass, held hips tight during doggy, hold head during BJ.

In Closing: Not a bad punt but not the greatest ever; £150 for what I feel was over in 15 minutes was not great value for money but it served. Perhaps next time I will try and debate for a 30 minute outcall for £100 and explore the full service list. She seemed quite shy and I feel a little inexperienced but mouldable should you have the time / effort.

7/10 Punt. Would I go back - yes but only due to lack of available local talent & tightness.

Date of meeting: 19/09/2020

-F12