Author Topic: Candy - Sexy Japanese Escort (VS) - City Centre Manchester  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Date:          10/3/20
Duration:    0 - as I walked
Cost:           £0 - didn't stay,couldn't wait to get out of there,as I had another punt lined up
Lady:           Chubby,early 30's
Comms:      messaged the previous day,quick responses,agreed time and price

External Link/Members Only

I don't know why I keep getting drawn to Vivastreet,I should know better with all the B&S going on,maybe it's the slight chance you will see someone decent,sadly it wasn't the case today.

I was given the address the previous day when I made enquiries.
It's a nice apartment not far from Piccadily Station.
Phoned her when I arrived and she gave me directions to the entrance and the intercom code to open the door.
Up 2 flights of stairs,as she said don't use the lift,as it's not working.

As I walked towards her room,it opened,she was hiding behind it,and I stepped in to a dark room,she shut the door and we walked into a much brighter modern apartment,clean and a nice fresh smell,but,it was then that I got a good look at her,not my type at all and did nothing for me.
I kind of knew I wouldn't be seeing the girl in the VS ad,but was hoping for something half decent. :unknown:
She was small with a chubby face and a body to match. :thumbsdown:

What I agreed in the comms was 15 mins for £40 for B2B,BJ and sex,but for even that short time I would of been there,I knew I wouldn't of enjoyed it,and I already had a plan B lined up,which would of been better than this.

I told her sorry I would like to leave,as you're not the girl in the VS photos,she looked at me puzzled,muttered something or other and let me out.
A few minutes after leaving,she sent me a message asking what's wrong?,why you leave?,told her again,you are not the girl in the VS ad,and I wasn't happy to go ahead with it.
I then blocked her number.

A disappointing start to the morning,which quickly got a lot better during my plan B punt-review to follow later.

So I'm done with Vivastreet,its too much of a crapshoot.




Offline samneil15

Sorry to hear that Finchy but at least you walked and had a backup - I always feel too much of a soft arse to walk -

Had a few good meets from VS over the years but only after seeing trusted reviews on here tbh.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Sorry to hear that Finchy but at least you walked and had a backup - I always feel too much of a soft arse to walk -

Had a few good meets from VS over the years but only after seeing trusted reviews on here tbh.

Cheers pal,in the past,I would of grinned and bared it and stayed,no doubt wasting my money.

But,this site has given me the balls and a lot of knowledge which has helped a lot.

Online RandomGuy99

The photos were clearly too good to be true.

Don't let your cock do the thinking.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
The photos were clearly too good to be true.

Don't let your cock do the thinking.

 :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Finchy, I've had some decent punts from VS over the years and like you, I'm always prepared to walk if the B&S is not to my liking, as long as you have a plan B ,its worth taking a punt.

Offline frankc

The photos were clearly too good to be true.

Don't let your cock do the thinking.

I don't think Finchy wants or needs any patronising advice from you...

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thanks for the review Finchy, I've had some decent punts from VS over the years and like you, I'm always prepared to walk if the B&S is not to my liking, as long as you have a plan B ,its worth taking a punt.
Cheers pal. :drinks: