Author Topic: RhiannaRude -Darlington  (Read 4947 times)


9 review(s) for Rhianna_Rude (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]

Offline northface

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hotel meet in Darlington centre early morning-1 hour.

A very pleasant girl and eager to please. A geordie accent also.
She is good looking but make up may hide some blemishes but not enough to put you off.
She seemed to be up for anything I asked for ( DFK-OWO-CIM) but i was having one of them days where I could not cum.
so after a long session of oral i had to give up.
Nothing to do with the girl hence the positive.

Offline The Outsider

A green review at her 7th attempt!  :yahoo:

Glad you enjoyed it, Northface, but out of curiosity what made you take the risk after all her poor reviews on here?

Offline northface

A green review at her 7th attempt!  :yahoo:

Glad you enjoyed it, Northface, but out of curiosity what made you take the risk after all her poor reviews on here?

Cheers Outsider-
When you read her reviews they nearly all say how attractive she is and overall she provides what they ask for although something does not click with them to give a higher rating than what they do.
Most negatives I would not touch but on balance she seemed worthy of a chance and after all she seemed to give more service than most ROMS do.
So it looked like a gamble worth taking as there were not many early Sunday morning punts available in Darlington at the time.

Offline The Outsider

Cheers Outsider-
When you read her reviews they nearly all say how attractive she is and overall she provides what they ask for although something does not click with them to give a higher rating than what they do.
Most negatives I would not touch but on balance she seemed worthy of a chance and after all she seemed to give more service than most ROMS do.
So it looked like a gamble worth taking as there were not many early Sunday morning punts available in Darlington at the time.

A gamble that paid off, and proof that the content of a review is as important as the headline rating. 

Offline williambream

You obviously caught her on a day where she could be arsed!

Online waynekerr600


Offline The Outsider

A ROM for £80/half  :scare:

She's British.  I think the point was that many people visit escorts who are widely criticised for limited services but still have a decent time.    :hi:


Online cumtoplay

She states a link to (but no longer working) Innocent Dolly.....Isn't that the ex low level film/ pornstar who got sent down for black mailing a guy. Still operating in the North East under name changes
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bertbanger99

yes that's her, used to be called amelia horn!

Online cumtoplay


Offline northface

She's British.  I think the point was that many people visit escorts who are widely criticised for limited services but still have a decent time.    :hi:
Yes a Geordie but i could see how it could come across as a ROM with what I said.

I meant comments like the one below taken from reviews gave me confidence it may turn out ok-and as you say read the detail.

''She tells me she does CIM so before I cum she gets down on her knees and I wank myself into her open mouth.
I gave it a neutral as im not sure I would go back. I left happy enough but the whole meeting was a little impersonal.
Rhianna was friendly and great to look at, but as I didn't click with her I couldn't give a positive.''

There were comments like she ''fucked like a corpse'' but sex is way down my priorities so not something I was too negative about
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:07:32 pm by northface »

Offline northface

You obviously caught her on a day where she could be arsed!
It was around 9am on a Sunday so maybe shes a morning person.