Author Topic: Abigail sindydolls chester  (Read 954 times)

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
Abigail doll 1 hour
Descreet app city rd clean tidy
To be fair she was called in as one booked was ill so she was rushed nice girl pretty but we  just didn't click started with oral on her my hands were cold so she held on to them but made hardly any noise soon as she'd cum forced legs shut then my turn but wasn't working 4 me happens with covered oral sometimes got hard eventually until she asked if I usually have sex with the girls not a confidence builder went for doggy didnt work missionary fine for a while but as soon as she pointed out it wasn't hard that was it, just kept giggling asked for oral but said no as condom been in her so I asked for another one and she went to get one with a  big huff tried it and wanked me but I'd lost complete interest when she said she was losing the will I did it myself came on her tits but she kept stopping me touching them could of had a wank at home and saved money and she doesn't seem to like cum on her tits either left it neutral as not all her fault but she just wasn't into it never had this problem before
Positives
Nice girl
Good agency
Nice chat
Negatives
Lacluster service
Giggling throughout
Hardly allowed to touch


Offline GorillaWarfare

SindyDolls used to be my regular but it's gone way downhill in the last couple of years. Spoke to a girl who used to work there (she's indy now) and she didn't have much good to say about them at all. Luckily for them they're the only agency in Chester (AFAIK) so they can get away with a lot of B.S.

Don't know if I'll ever return. It'll probably be as a very last resort but even then, would sooner go home for a wank. You can get much better VFM elsewhere.

Offline Hollywell

First time I've had a bad punt there had to wait 10 minutes  as well who was the indy you spoke to is she still working local

Offline GorillaWarfare

First time I've had a bad punt there had to wait 10 minutes  as well who was the indy you spoke to is she still working local

It was External Link/Members Only and I have reviewed her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258311.0