45 mins - £80
External Link/Members OnlyA quick review of my meeting with Bianca.
Comms/Location
Comms with Junie fine as always.
I arrived at the SR1 location, not far from the train station on time. It took Bianca a min or so to answer. Not too bad and the location is discreet enough.
The WG
I had heard good things about Bianca but when I saw her I was very slightly disappointed. She's very fit looking girl, mid 20's and petite. Enhanced boobs with a slight scars, but they are quite nicely done. Nice all over tan, lovely long blonde hair and very well presented, but facially, although quite pretty I didn't find her hugely attractive.
The Event
Bianca went to freshen up which a took a couple of mins. She seems a little unprepared but did apologise.
When we finally got down it kissing was a quick sharp motion on the lips. It was obvious it was something is wasn't keen on doing.
She then give me a BJ. She's decent at this and does this great twisty motion with her hand whilst doing it. Then onto a 69. She's very clean and fresh. No complaints there. Then a bit of facesitting which she seemed to enjoy. I did!
Then on the with condom for a bit of cowboy. Maybe it was just me but it started a bit weird. She did this really hard forceful movement, really slamming down on my todger as hard as she could it seemed. I found it quite uncomfortable. Finally though she got into a grinding motion which was a lot more enjoyable.
Then onto a bit of Missionary, which was better, but once again she avoids kissing if possible.
I wanted to finish off with a bit of deep throating and CIM, which she said was fine, but did say in advance that she wasn't very good at DT, and this proved to be the case. Some girls can do it, some can't, so I'm not going to moan about that.
I did finally CIM, and she went the bathroom to spit.
Once I had cleaned up in the bathroom I came back, and she was on her phone (whatsapp/messenger). She was onto for a min or two whilst we chatted then put it away. I found this a tad annoying but it didn't go on long enough to get really annoying.
Overall:
Positives:
Friendly (if a little detached) attitude
Very fit body
Very clean and well presented
Professional and good at what she does, but in a business like way.
Good, but not great services.
Negatives:
A bit too much faffing around and a little unprepared.
Facially, not great looking imo.
Not good at deep throating
Some of the sex wasn't enjoyable.
If Positive and Negative were the only options it would be a Positive, but I will have to go for a Neutral.
For the money I want either a stunning looking girl with at least ok services, or a OK looking girl who is great at what she does and really enjoys it, and Bianca fell slightly short with both.
I think a lot of guys would really like her, but she wasn't quite for me, and I wouldn't go back.