Author Topic: Sofia - Middleton - B2B  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Howmadone

This was my 2nd massage punt in relatively quick succession. This one took place towards the end of Jan and having read the many reviews on Sofia over the course of about a year made contact with her and arranged a meet.

Excellent comms with full tiered pricing and my requested time was available so I was booked in.

I used the cover of work meeting to give myself a bit of time to go. What I didn't quite anticipate was Sofia is more than generous with her time and she was a bit taken a back when I said I needed to be in and out within the hour. She sounds like she has a bit of a routine and essentially told me as much. In the end I was a bit gutted too because I had such a good time.

The venue is an end terrace on a cul de sac type side road,loads of on street parking which was safe. Can pretty much park outside. Text on arrival and went straight in to be met by Sofia in vest and some little shorts.

Sofia - very firendly eastern european lady with ok body, slightly larger frame than I'd built up in my head (maybe a 14?) but without doubt some of the biggest mammories I've ever set eyes on. Anyone that has met her will testify that they're the main event.

Whilst on the table it didn't at all feel rushed, sofia working her way from top to bottom on each side of my body, occasionally teasing with both hands and then her warlocks with some B2B. Then came the turnover and again nice massage all over before the main event which was essentially her rubbing my cock to completion whislt she eseentially grinds yer man with her upper body and tits. All done with laser like eye contact and the tiniest inkling of a grin!  :wacko:

A clean up and then a shower to refresh and off into the day to be late for my meeting. Was worth it.

The bit that then took me aback was Sofia only accepting £60 not the previously quoted £65. Maybe because I didn't get the full Sofia repertoire because of my time issue but was a nice touch. Will defo return.



Offline samneil15

Glad you enjoyed pal, but always set 2 hours aside minimum for Claire and Sofia - They like to give the full hour just on a massage, throw in 2 showers and a change of clothes takes most people to around 90 minutes.


Offline Howmadone

Glad you enjoyed pal, but always set 2 hours aside minimum for Claire and Sofia - They like to give the full hour just on a massage, throw in 2 showers and a change of clothes takes most people to around 90 minutes.

Yeah my bad on that one but will definitely be returning for the 90 minute plus experience. Might give Claire a whirl before goign back to see Sofia.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26