Author Topic: NID - ATHERTON  (Read 5020 times)

Offline redjaguar

So not punted or massage etc in quite a wile, cancer & chemo well slow you down esp when you become a bit more mature.

Been looking at getting back into the fold for a few weeks & hoping to re-start with a nice B2B but locations/ times/ the right one kept me away.
 Over last week end I decided to try & see Nid who I have read about previously. I was going to be near her place on Monday morning so decided to take a chance ref availability first thing Monday morning & see from there.
 Nid being Thai was another factor.

Coms were good. responses came back quickly & all booked for 10.00am.
Parking is easy in free car parking just across the way & made my way in thro the back gate & door.

Nid greeted me warmly.
She left me undress & came back in & started with a great massage

I was massaged head to toe & had 2 pops in c 1 hour 15 mins of my 1 hour booking.

Very good massage
 Very enthusiastic HE both times
 Had heard mention of her ''dirty talk'' which is so different to the very good massage she does. Like another girl has taken over.
I was able to touch her without issue & on the second HE got breast out & some nipple play

 She set the shower up for me & a fresh towel
 Paid my £60 on leaving
 Sure I will repeat.

Red Jag



Offline UKd0g

I have tried to get hold of Nid these last couple of weeks but was getting mo response to texts. Tried to call but the number on her sites went straight to voicemail. Can someone DM me the number successfully used to  look an appointment please? I need to try the "2 pops" woman  :lol:

Offline Punter Ponting

Number on the VS add is hers. Sounds like she may have blocked your number if there was any reason for it. She wouldn't see you texts or calls but you wouldn't know any better.

Offline samneil15

Glad you enjoyed Jag - Sorry to hear about the illness, I still remember that it was you who got me onto the girls at Wringley Road who then moved onto Ramsbottom with the famous Nikkixxx.

I'll always be indebted  :hi:

Offline UKd0g

Number on the VS add is hers. Sounds like she may have blocked your number if there was any reason for it. She wouldn't see you texts or calls but you wouldn't know any better.

I dont see why my number would be blocked as I havent seen her before. Odd if that was the case to be honest.

Offline redjaguar

cheers Sam

 very happy times for me at both those places.
 Spent a lot of dosh there for sure.

Glad I got you into a good thing........

Red Jag

Offline Marquis


Offline redjaguar

Cheers Marquis

 I had a thumbs up on my latest scans following a major op 18 months ago.
Will be another 4 years of being tested & scans before you get discharged from the scheme.
 I think the phrase is ''nothing is detectable at this point''.
Its something I have well embraced

 It was a bolt from the blue for sure.
 Taught me living is to be enjoyed , as you only get one go at it, however you do it.
It was good also to get smothered in oil again :D

Red Jag