Author Topic: Jodysmith1907 Sunderland adultwork  (Read 3657 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5055496) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]
2 review(s) for jodiewatson73 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline hebburnsimon71

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT as I couldn't find any reviews on here.
Flat in sunderland near the hospital, not discrete as loads of shops around, and I was waiting at the door for about a minute imagining loads of eyes on me..
Age probably accurate mid late 40s.
Photos .. hmm I don't think they are all of her, but maybe I'm wrong .
Nice friendly lady , comes across a little shy.
Taken up to the bedroom and exchanged bedroom tokens. £25 For 15 minutes, I didn't risk longer in case I wanted to escape quickly . Good decision.
Clothed I thought "this might go ok" .
When she started to undress I changed my mind.. Her tights were ripped with holes , generally looked rough. She started owo which was plesant enough. But there was no way I was going down on her, I got a smell of baby wipes when I done the finger test.
Any way 5 minutes of sucking and wanking then I came on her tits then was out of there.
I would never go to a meet unwashed , I'd be embarrassed so prefer girls with my hygiene habits
No kissing offered, no cim/ face . I'll not rush back 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:26:20 pm by hebburnsimon71 »

Online waynekerr600


Offline hebburnsimon71


Online waynekerr600

Wished I knew that earlier .. :dash:

It's annoying when they change their name and start a new aw profile with a new aw number. Lots of mentions of photos not being true as well.

At least you've done your bit and alerted everyone else to the fact she's still shit.


Offline Disco dave

Thanks for the review pal. I looked at her a while ago and sometimes if its too cheap then its bad. Sunderland isnt the best atm for decent wg's.

Offline Halcyon Dave

I reviewed her when she was Mandy and just on Vivastreet. Terrible experience and a big massive negative. Had a look at her photos and some of them aren’t her