Author Topic: Lexi AKA Dolly Blackpool  (Read 5910 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4814404) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Saw Lexi earlier in the week. Room in Blackpool town centre itself. I initially called the Vivastreet number and made an appointment for later that day. Straight after she texted me the address. Just asking I also text her, when I was outside.

Room is literally straight of the side street. Well lit with TV on & double bed. No shower, but she’s moving soon I was told. Not that it was a problem, as I’d already had one.

Lexi claimed to be 30, & I’d not doubt it for a second. Great slim frame with A cups. She’s slim, but not skinny twig. Actually how I like a women. Started with some light kissing. I did say I wasn’t into DFK, which she respected. Soon it was of with her bra, then the panties. Her tattoos are excellent. She’s pretty fit, with a proper dirty girl look from her eyes. Next it was OWO. Then I returned with RO. Which quickly flipped to a 69. Then her sat completely on my face.

Time for the rubber. Then on she climbed. Every possible way she could, with her on top. No sign of tiring, but I wanted some mish. Then it was back to RCG (my favourite). All time we were chatting away like old mates. Got so in grossed in conversation. She just sat with me inside. Sadly the old boy wilted, so she got busy with her hands. All time we were chatting, and looking at her tats. Finally I popped on her belly.

One of the best sessions I’ve had in a long time. Warm, clean, plus nice & bright.

I paid £100 via Vivastreet. She does have a AW profile under Dollyd2018 where an hour is £110.

There is a bit of a difference that she did explain. But it for her to tell anyone.

Definatly be seeing this one again.



Offline chrishornx


Offline Laid_back_bloke

you say yes but tattoos completely different

Look same to me. She’s added a lot, looks mainly cover up’s too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 08:27:17 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline chrishornx

Look same to me. She’s added a lot, looks mainly cover up’s too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

this e2 are very similar but some show her as having a clear right buttock so some are totally different - which are true?

Offline Moby Dick

this e2 are very similar but some show her as having a clear right buttock so some are totally different - which are true?
Book her thro’ VS, doesn’t look as rough on there compared to AW, and cheaper :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looked better when she graduated from stripper school:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226692.msg2700382#msg2700382
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 08:32:50 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

All I can say. The big arse tattoo was exactly as it is in the pics when I saw her last week. TBH it took me a fair bit to decide, basically on the rough looking pics. But I thought, what the hell. I’m fed up with the Thai’s that can’t look at you once your humping thier brains out. Or EE’s that have constant don’t do’s, & don’t touch stuff.

So this one was a welcome change. Ok, She’s not one to take to meet your mum. But she’s pretty fit, friendly, chatty, & definitely No Can’t do that’s. Has the body type that really floats my boat. Plus, a really well lit room, so you can actually see what your burrowing into. Glad I took the gamble. Had gone initially got a £70 30min, but went for the full hour at the VStreet rate. 

If anyone is in doubt.... Go try yourself ....... 👍

Offline chrishornx

Book her thro’ VS, doesn’t look as rough on there compared to AW, and cheaper :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looked better when she graduated from stripper school:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226692.msg2700382#msg2700382

her VS photo not too dissimilar to Catalina External Link/Members Only

Offline worf35

Not sure if this is the same girl??  I googled Dollyd Shower Play pornhub. Found 6 vids you have to pay for. But you can see a few seconds of each for free. See looks fantastic if it is her. Vids could have been shot before her recent tattoos?  Sorry don't know how to link.

Offline Dragonslayer6969

Nope afraid not mate. Both are fit though

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Not sure if this is the same girl??  I googled Dollyd Shower Play pornhub. Found 6 vids you have to pay for. But you can see a few seconds of each for free. See looks fantastic if it is her. Vids could have been shot before her recent tattoos?  Sorry don't know how to link.

Nope. Tits far too big in the video. Saying that, Dolly is out the loop at the for a few weeks, as she’s just had a boob job. Looking forward to the results

Offline TomTank

Nope. Tits far too big in the video. Saying that, Dolly is out the loop at the for a few weeks, as she’s just had a boob job. Looking forward to the results

ah is that what it is ..... do you know what size she has gone for?

Offline Georgedaviesok

I may be wrong but I think this lady used to work years ago with the quite notorious pisshead who worked off of Highgate Road behind the co-op. Some old PP forum users will know who I mean. I intend to enquire to see if it is her. If so I saw her a few times and she was good. Her name escapes me though, either women for that matter.

Offline Master1961

One of the reviews says she has dogs , so is there dog hair all over the place ?

Offline anthonysykes

She has a couple of french bulldogs but no dogs hairs when I was there before xmas

Offline Master1961

She has a couple of french bulldogs but no dogs hairs when I was there before xmas

Okay hope they don’t jump up in bed so Who’d you rather her or sexpot ?

Offline anthonysykes

Definitely Dolly. Anyday. A genuine good fuck.

Offline Master1961

Definitely Dolly. Anyday. A genuine good fuck.

Surprised me thought you’d say sexpot as dolly looks a bit ‘chavvy’ On your advice il have to see dolly then