Author Topic: B2B, massage facing national tyres bolton road bury  (Read 1813 times)

Offline dsillystkprt

External Link/Members Only

was out on visits to see customers in the area and thought I would treat myself to a b2b massage with he, I like to sample a lot as I like to try and get FS if they only offer HR nice little game I like to play.

anyway, made booking all as normal then given address, this is on a very busy road from bury to Bolton, so discretion is not an option.

door opened by what looked like a haggard 70-year-old Thai woman. First thought was pleased don’t be you. anyway, it was her I thought ok let’s see how my gut feels. rushed into a room right on the front window with lorry sounds coming thought the window massage was robotic and cold. stopped 10 minutes in gave her £20 for her trouble and left.

was supposed to be £80 for B2B with HR.

Anyway, avoid at all costs.

Offline Dallen

This,I believe, could be AMYB2B. Reviewed her last year. Messed me about with a booking IE moved the time then cancelled causing me wasted time and fuel travelling. She’s supposed to be late 30’s. Seems I dodged a bullet.
Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Offline samneil15

I have seen Amy or Pam on a couple of occasions last year, maybe the year before. The address was the same but the downstairs hadn't been finished yet. While I agree, she is a lot older than advertised, I would say maybe 45-50, she has a pleasant enough face and demeanor. She also has the best tits I've ever seen on a Thai lady which is what made me go back again.

The massage, B2B and the OWO Happy ending were fantastic, but I was upstairs in a nice clean bedroom with double bed. Not the best B2B but certainly better than a lot of Thai parlours out there.

Offline The.Machine

Yeah, the phone number and the Vivatreet photo in red are Amy/Pam.
Shame you had such a bad experience. she was OK for me, not brilliant but OK.
And her knockers are huge! (.)(.)   :D