Author Topic: Neha - G5 Health Treatments - Smethwick  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Barney31

External Link/Members Only

Haven’t been up much lately so after reading a number of reviews thought I would give this place go. Sent a text on the day for an hour appointment and had a quick response confirming my requested time. The place is right opposite Rolf Street Train Station with easy parking right outside. I walked in to find the owner (an Indian gentleman) sat up the corner who greeted me warmly and asked me to take a seat. I would describe the premises as ‘work in progress’ as the massage room is an MDF shack in the middle of an industrial unit. There was a customer in there who was finishing up and I was surprised that I could hear everything going on. Fortunately there was nothing untoward but I was conscious that had there been or more importantly when I got in there, there might be then everything could be heard. Neha walked out and introduced herself and as previously described she is a middle aged Indian milf. She led me into the ‘room’ and stayed whilst I undressed and lay on the comfy bed. I have to say once you’re in the room it does feel quite nice and you soon forget that you are in an shack in an industrial unit.

The massage that followed was actually really relaxing and quite sensual with a few reach unders, along with a couple of chances for me to feel Neha’s legs and ass. When i turned over she started paying attention to my cock and I quickly had her leggings down and was playing with her really wet pussy and sucking on her tits which she had unholstered. I sat up and whispered in her ear that I had a condom and could we have sex. Initially she looked unsure but then agreed and positioned herself bent over the bottom of the bed whilst I put the rubber on. I took her from behind (quietly as was very self aware off the MDF walls) and to be honest she was really responsive and had a very curvy shapely ass. Once finished she took the bag off me and wrapped it in tissue and asked me to take it away with me, I guess so the boss didn’t find out.

 I then lay back down and whilst she rubbed me down with a blanket (not a fan of this!) we talked about things in general and she also told me that if I pay the extras to the boss then he takes half of the money! So once rubbed down and dressed I gave Neha £20 and paid £40 to the man on the way out.

Overall a good experience and at those rates great value for money. I have read that there is a new girl being trained so will definitely be returning  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Was there any sign of the new girl Pam? And how long was the massage overall?

Offline Barney31

It was about 2 weeks ago that I visited and the only person there was Neah, though she did mention that they were due someone new to start as they were very busy. All told I was pretty much in there for bob on the hour   :thumbsup:

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Think I need to call and see when Pam is working lol

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Think I need to call and see when Pam is working lol

I just sent them a text,and got a quick reply-this week,Pam is working today,Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
I just sent them a text,and got a quick reply-this week,Pam is working today,Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

 :thumbsup:

I have a feeling this place is going to get even busier. (Only short term I hope).   :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
:thumbsup:

I have a feeling this place is going to get even busier. (Only short term I hope).   :hi:
:dancegirl:

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I just sent them a text,and got a quick reply-this week,Pam is working today,Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks, I guess I’ll be seeing and hearing some of my fellow punters shortly lol

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thanks, I guess I’ll be seeing and hearing some of my fellow punters shortly lol
:D :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Think I’ll wait for the dust to settle.  :hi:

Offline shed

Think I’ll wait for the dust to settle.  :hi:

Yep and me. I have a gut feeling somebody will throw a spanner in the works.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 02:36:19 pm by shed »

Offline urlmicro