Author Topic: PETITEDANNI Manchester  (Read 1384 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5025736) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline nephilim

Meet happened a couple of weeks back

External Link/Members Only - note currently inactive but seems to deactivate when not working

Had this girl on my hotlist for a little while. Tried to book her just before Xmas but her comms are a little iffy and it never happened (she took too long to reply so I went with plan B)
Tried again when she was working in January and arranged a meet for the following day

Location - Out towards the science and industry museum Manchester, secure block of flats, nice apartment.

Girl: she's tiny, good figure. I'd reckon in her early 20's for sure. Good looking girl with a fit body perfect real tits

I think I paid £120 for an hour cash handed over onto the bed, she's a little shy so takes a bit of warming up. Gave some damn good OWO I was getting close and she was admirably giving me to DT but choked a little so I took the excuse and laid her on her back to eat that pussy. Damn but it's a pretty one, perfect pink clean and yummy. She really seemed to get into it, spent a good bit of time down there
Time for the condom! she lent across me to grab it that arse was in reach so I couldn't resist eating that a bit which she seemed to love. Condom on, laid her on her back and went at it in mish.
To me it makes such a fucking difference when the girl is clearly into it and she really was, no lube needed, writhing under me, hands all over. Was not long till I popped in the bag

Cleaned up, caught our breath a bit and talked shit for a while, good laugh with her she can hold a conversation

Left with about 5 minutes on the clock I think had an absolute blast and will happily go back