Author Topic: Nice Asian Oriental Massage - Cottridge, Birmingham - FBSM  (Read 1269 times)

Offline H_p_5

External Link/Members Only

Went for an hour appointment
40pounds at the door and 30pounds extra inside with the girl

Was promised Lucy was back
Having driven 30mins to get there was disappointing to find a new girl
Thought I'd give her a try should have walked.

Massage was firm
Mon sensual
Body 2 body was 5 min she was scared the owner would walk in.

Girl similar in build to Lucy minus the tattoo.
Dressed in black top, leggings & trainers
C cups boobs with big pointy nips
Hairy bush

Was in for the 50 mins

Room was cold and heating put on once I was in the room.

70 pounds for a good hard massage a little expensive when the body to body was non existence and the hr was really really rubbish

A quick rub down with tissues afterwards and no attempt to dress me which is the norm after a massage


Not sure where Lucy has gone after reading reports she was back

Online Jasonk71

External Link/Members Only

Went for an hour appointment
40pounds at the door and 30pounds extra inside with the girl

Was promised Lucy was back
Having driven 30mins to get there was disappointing to find a new girl
Thought I'd give her a try should have walked.

Massage was firm
Mon sensual
Body 2 body was 5 min she was scared the owner would walk in.

Girl similar in build to Lucy minus the tattoo.
Dressed in black top, leggings & trainers
C cups boobs with big pointy nips
Hairy bush

Was in for the 50 mins

Room was cold and heating put on once I was in the room.

70 pounds for a good hard massage a little expensive when the body to body was non existence and the hr was really really rubbish

A quick rub down with tissues afterwards and no attempt to dress me which is the norm after a massage


Not sure where Lucy has gone after reading reports she was back
She was scared the owner would walk in lol. I've heard it all now. BTW, you seem to be great at getting Neutral/Negative punts

Offline Beamer

She was scared the owner would walk in lol. I've heard it all now. BTW, you seem to be great at getting Neutral/Negative punts

If you have only just heard it, where have you been for the last few years?
As regards his ratings,  what's wrong with then? It's his review his rating.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:59:19 am by Beamer »

Online Jasonk71

What's wrong with then? I think you mean what's wrong with them.   Nothing is wrong with them. Some people seem to have more crap punts than others. Hence the high number of Negative/Neutral ratings.
The bosses know what is going on inside the rooms. They know what the girls are up to. 

Offline Beamer

What's wrong with then? I think you mean what's wrong with them.   Nothing is wrong with them. Some people seem to have more crap punts than others. Hence the high number of Negative/Neutral ratings.
The bosses know what is going on inside the rooms. They know what the girls are up to.

Not always the case. I know of two cases where the boss didn't know until a punter asked her for the same service as last time. I agree, most know but there are exceptions.

Offline oldmanking

not sure what the new boss at cotteridge is like; but for sure jasmine was well aware of what her girls did, and was happy with that, so long as they didn't fuck them.

biggest cop out in the industry is to use the 'my boss might walk in' excuse. most of the doors have locks on for a start, which they usually put on as soon as you agree to extras.

Offline Pete556

Not always the case. I know of two cases where the boss didn't know until a punter asked her for the same service as last time. I agree, most know but there are exceptions.
Yeah agree bosses will know what is going on, but probably happy as long as they don't read about it online!
I usually insist the door is locked, but there are places where there is no lock and so anyone can walk in.

2 years ago, I had exactly that happen when enjoying a 4-hand massage and the boss just walked in to get some
towels!!

Offline shiptonlad

Lucy was there Tuesday had a really nice time with her. Unrushed and relaxed. Booked in advance no problems. She told me she will be there a few more weeks. What was the name of the one you saw.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
most of the doors have locks on for a start, which they usually put on as soon as you agree to extras.

Agree, and on occasions as soon as they enter the room.  :hi: