External Link/Members Only 07848965465
Had some time to kill so thought I'd indulge and hopefully get a decent massage and possibly a little more
Lady was free, a fairly attractive Thai lady, quite shapely, around 30 I guess, dressed in black leggings and top.
Undressed in front of her and offered a towel to which I asked if it was ok without and it was so the WSWS radar was quite high. Hopped onto a heated table and massage began on back with the lady getting onto the table, splaying my legs apart somewhat so she could kneel between them with one of her knees almost touching the meat and veg. WSWS radar again peaking. Nice back massage which continued after she dismounted the couch and continued 'normally'. Legs done next but not really anything sensuous even with my commenting on how I enjoyed the insides of the thighs being massaged, WSWS radar flagging.
Turned over for FUM and the towel offered but again she wasn't bothered that I didn't want it and continued without it. Hopped on the table again, parted the legs and knelt between them, so not afraid of being exposed to mens bits, splayed the legs apart giving an excellent opportunity to dive into the groin area and the WSWS radar was raised again but she kept well away from the middle area. It was a bit frustrating so the question was raised with a polite refusal as was the question of DIY and after a few pleases and pretty pleases I gave up, relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the massage.
So a legit but enjoyable massage for me hence the positive rating. Not sure if repeat visits would bare fruit but somehow doubt it. £40 for the hour, no shower.