Author Topic: Amy New Thai - central Manchester - near Victoria station  (Read 3368 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304435) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonko

Not done a review for some time as not been very active and the odd punt that I have had tend to have been with VS girls and they come and go so quickly - or they just switch and make new profile adds all the time, so there you go.

Anyway - last weekend I fancied me a Thai - yes I do like Asian Girls or Polish and no new Polish girls at the moment so as I was fed up with the fake B&S Chinese girls being pimped around Princess street / Sackville Street area central Manchester - I ended up with this Thai girl going under the name of Amy New Thai.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins including FK (light), OWO and Anal
Apartment: a two bedded modern apartment, clean and tidy, with towels and cleaning stuff, mouthwash etc in the bathroom.

Was actually hoping to see SEXY-JENNY-THAI External Link/Members Only  but she couldn't do the time that I wanted as she was seeing someone else both times that I suggested and was trying to squeeze me in either side of her other clients, but I didn't like the sound of being a quick squeeze in (sloppy seconds) so went for her friend Amy New Thai who works from the same apartment. I say friends but I think they probably don't know much about each of as this girl said she had not been in Manchester long and didn't seem to know much about Jenny (don't know if she was telling the truth or not as her English was not so good).

I think she obviously has some handler or pimp taking her calls as the girl on the phone pretending to be her had a much better understanding of English.

Location:  near back end of Red Bank (in between Rochdale Road and Cheetham Hill Road, bit of a maze of apartment blocks and quite difficult to find the right one as half the streets don't have names on them around there.

Anyway, once I found the place - (I had to call Amy - or more likely her handler - to try to find the right block) - she let me in (or rather I was helped in by a resident coming home that could see I was struggling to get in the place as I was juggling between pressing the buttons, trying to open the door and speaking to the girl on the phone !! Eventually I found her pad, she opened the door in familiar style as I approached - partly hidden. As I walked in she gave me a peck on the lips - and beckoned me to the working bedroom - she was dressed just in a sexy nighty and black lace knickers and bra which I could see thought the negligee.

Money and services confirmed (I asked to confirm anal, OWO and FK). Price was as agreed in text £70 plus £10 for anal. she says with a cheeky sexy grin and bending over ' You Want Anal yes !! pointing to her butt - I nodded politely yes yes yes please!!)

She goes stashes the money whilst I wip to the bathroom for a piss and quick wash of my old boy with a semi!! I get undressed except the undies which I leave on as I like the girl to wip them off!

When she returns she bends over to the bed side draws where the condoms etc are stashed and I see she has so knickers on at this stage so I couldn't resit giving her a quick spank on the butt - he he, she giggled !!

Anyway. important to say before I forget, I was not too sure this was the girl in the pics, similar shape face and jaw bones and size but I would say that the photos were probably taken a good few years ago and she looked quite a few years older - going on 10 years older - either that or was a matter of bait and switched - diffilcult to tell. But her skin was much darker than in the pic but to be fair I think the girl was the correct one but just much older - well photoshopped photos.

Anyway, its more or less straight down to business as we put our arms around each other and kiss, some light snogging and touching of tongues but definitely not DFK - just light snogging - nice though. I fondle her breasts which are much softer than I expected - again another sign that she was older than when the photos were taken many years ago . She took of her dress and pulled my undies down '' Oh you are big boy!! Ha ha - I think not love, just below average I'm 60 for good sake and my cock has shrunk somewhat over the last 5 years!! I said, "you are lucky it's not as big as it used to be when I was younger!! - again she giggled!!

She was a cute mature girl, I would say in her early 30s, around 5'4/5 between, probably size 7, average size tits which were a bit floppy but not too much so. I sucked and nibbled her nipples for a couple of minutes.

There is not really a lot to shout about with the punt, pretty average to be honest, I lied on the bed, she gave me some OWO which was average for only about three minutes, she came up and sucked and nibbled my nipples for more minutes than the sucking of my cock (funny these asian girls doing this), then goes back down and gives me some sucking of my balls (which I am not a fan of to be honest) and more OWO, we change position to do some 69. I lick her pussy as she give some nice BJ and more ball sucking, she has a nice pussy - very pink inside against the tanned colour of her body and pussy lips - her pussy was on the big side (well used) but it was very moist , and sweet smelling / tasting - it was fairly pleasant. 

There was not much response from the girl to be honest so I didn't stay down there and here is an unusual one,  I actually had difficulty finding her clit - I actually  wondered at some stage had she been a victim of female circumcision when born ? I didn't date ask, and just came up for air and to move on to the next stage of the process! I do remember in chat after the punt I asked her what part of Thailand does she come from and she said Bangkok but was born in South of Thailand. Now reading on about that from some research I did,  there is history of female circumcision taking place in the South of Thailand though it is denied by the state - so I wonder?

So, next it's on with the condom and she fucks me in cowgirl quite vigorously and I make a few grabs at those bouncing flopping tits, she pounds up and down only on me for a good few minutes till she keels over on me, and we snog for a bit. There was disappointingly no grinding of her pussy on my cock or no crouching so it was fairly vanilla cowgirl, she gets up and and onto all fours she invites me to shag her arse, putting some lube on my cock first and on her butt hole. I enter carefully but soon get going, she squeals like a child as I go to town up her ass for a good five minutes until this time I keel over on her grabbing her tits while I flop on her back still bent over.. I was a bit exhausted so I didn't unfortunately shag her pussy in doggy.

So after a little rest  and some more light FK it's on with a fresh condom and we fuck in missionary with her legs bent and wide open and then with both legs over my shoulders then with one leg down and I was just not feeling it, lots of noises coming from her (was it acting or pleasure I just couldn't tell or was it purely cause I was pounding away on her and fucking her too fast for comfort) !!. Anyway I could sense I was not going to cum as the friction on my cock was just not there, she was not having a tight pussy at all, it was very loose, so ended up withdrawing and asking her to finish me off, she tried but her method was not so good so I just ended up wanking myself to a finish - which is always a disappointment to be honest as I always think - I may as well have just had a wank and saved myself £80 - I like a girl to have a tight pussy to make me cum or at least have a good fucking hand job technique to finish me off - this girl unfortunately had neither..

So finished off, she cleans us both with wipes and goes to bathroom to get clean, whilst I lie exhausted on the bed. She comes back and lies on the bed with me for a few minutes and we chat, she does some more cleaning on me as we chat and I ask her to message my leg for a few minute as I have a muscle strain that I am trying to deal with at the moment - she does that for a little while but reminds me we only have two minutes left.

OVERALL - she was not a bad punt, older girl than I imagined, but was pleasant, polite and eager to please me. Plus was willing to take a good pounding up the arse for just a tenner more. Pussy was clean and fresh smelling but not tight by any means.

Would I visit Amy Thai again? No, not because she was shite or anything, but I don't think I could get a much improved service than what I had and  I have only ever seen the same girl twice  - they have to blow me away for me to want to see them again.

Rating a generous 7/10 - giving her a nuetral though as wasn't altogether sure it was the girl in the pics or for using misleading old photos and the rather vanilla service. Worth a punt for Thai lovers though she won't blow your mind away. someone more experience may well get more out of her as I didn't try everything.

Note: I got the full 30 mins, I was not offered a shower before or after, though I had one before I went so that was ok.










Offline samneil15

Great review jonko - I'll steer clear from this loosey goosey  :lol:

Offline frankc

Nothing worse than shagging a WG with a clowns pocket, Thanks for the review Pal

Offline jonko

Nothing worse than shagging a WG with a clowns pocket, Thanks for the review Pal


Ha ha - that's funny. Whatever a Clowns Pocket is!!!

Offline Liverpool18!

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 46
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
If you concentrate really hard you may be able to work that joke out-let me know if uou need help.
Banned reason: No contributions despite warning.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonko

If you concentrate really hard you may be able to work that joke out-let me know if uou need help.

Yes point taken!! I guess a big loose vagina that doesn't grab you at !!! Loose as a clown's pocket.. Duh !! ok!

Offline jonko

Yes point taken!! I guess a big loose vagina that doesn't grab you at all !!! Loose as a clown's pocket.. Loose and floppy!!  Duh !! ok! she certainly had a big hole either that or my cock has gone even smaller that it is!!!

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline Siliconfan

Have to agree. However pretty the girl, flacidity will soon follow where there's no friction. Tight pussy = ecstacy, however.