External Link/Members Only This encounter turned out to be a win. £200 for a 90 minute, GFE booking. I found LL to be a sexy, mid forties, size 14 milf. Big girl, nicely in proportion. Blondish, shoulder length hair, piercing eyes, kissable and I found her facially attractive. Her AW photos accurately portray her body shape. Lots of fun and an eagerness to please. Friendly and from the moment she opened the door I felt relaxed in her presence. She temporarily left her Warrington base for a short tour in Leeds where she had organised a well-appointed two bedroom apartment for some in call business.
My usual source for business is UKE which seems to have gone quiet. Based on UKE there is a dearth of new milfs that fit my particular criteria. I enjoy visiting and returning to a group of five or six ladies but like to occasionally discover someone new. So I widened my search away from UKE and delved deeply into UKP. After some enjoyable research LL grabbed my attention with plenty of UKP positive reviews and a well written AW profile. I contacted her through AW email setting out my requirements. She responded promptly and positively and straight to the point. The day before the event she emailed her location so that I could plot my route from Leeds railway station to her apartment.
The door opened as I approached. I entered and was immediately impressed with LL’s appearance. Tall in high heels, black stockings, suspender belt, knickers and bra. I initiated a brief lip kiss. Sometimes I am greeted with a full on snog, almost expect it, but this time I had to wait until later. I handed over the cash and was offered tea or coffee but opted for water. I needed a shower after three hours of train travel and LL led me into the shower room. As she stretched for the controls I admired her arse, revealed thanks to her briefest of brief knickers and thought to myself that I will soon be grappling with that delightful derrière.
Out of the shower and into the bedroom where I spent a couple of minutes acquainting myself with LL’s body. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her seductively remove her kit. Naked, she got face down onto the bed for me to slowly and purposefully caress her body. Oil applied. A mix of firm massage and sensual touching, stroking and kissing. Body to body. She flipped over. Inevitable attention to her breasts and some gentle fingering. Then into a round of RO. Clean shaven pussy. Sweet and juicy. A favourite activity of mine and I made it last until a switch into some crazy face sitting.
In my four years of shagging escorts I have never really experienced the squirting phenomena. Never really thought about it. Never really looked upon it as necessary for my pleasure. So when LL asked if I would like to see her squirting I was up for it without any great expectations. What followed was an erotic performance that took me by surprise. A big turn on. She applied some lube and set about stimulating herself with her wand. Slow to start and then the pace increased with her body writhing and contorting. I felt that I wanted to join in and started to fondle her breasts but in all honesty as she approached her climax I think she was oblivious to my presence. An explosive climax resulted in juices squirting everywhere. Tsunami came to mind. Fortunately she had a towel strategically placed to soak up the juices. I think she was amused by my reaction. She took a few seconds to recover and clean herself up and then it was my turn.
A very decent blow job. She took her time. I’m not a blow job connoisseur but she delivered something very pleasing. And then into shagging. She suggested doggy but I was keen to experience her robust thighs gripping my rib cage as she pummelled her breasts into my face with my hands squeezing her arse. And so it was. I propped myself up with pillows against the headboard and LL climbed on. It developed into squat cow girl but after a minute LL had to change position. She explained that her time in the gym had left her with her thighs on fire and so we transferred to conventional cow girl. Can’t remember whose decision it was but we switched to doggy. My last chance to get my hands all over her and at the same time give her a good shagging. My definition of good is take my time, slow, relaxed and not to be too worried about hitting the jackpot. I could have carried on like this all afternoon but I didn’t want to overstay my welcome. I dismounted and LL obliged with a hand job to finish.
I needed a shower and glass of water before departing with a smile on my face. In exchange for £200 LL had delivered all that I had expected and some more. I was well satisfied.