Author Topic: Siam Thai Massage - Ketley, Telford  (Read 9785 times)

Offline birdfeeder

Been open since Jan 2020

External Link/Members Only

Location:
Former hairdressers, next to a convenience store in a quiet residential area. Easy parking. Area is safe.

Did a walk in. One girl on duty. Booked half hour massage. £30

Pleasant girl, not skinny, fair English. Smooth hands.

Off to the back room, good size and clean. Good table with padded head hole. Bit cold in there, so I suppose it has not been very busy.

Massage performed well on back, neck shoulders. Hot oil used.  Nothing at all sensual.

Some conversation "have you had massge before" and "where" which was promising. Girl previously worked at Star for a while. (Not Anne, Pinky or Jasmine)

At end of massge, very circumspect discussion about "other" services revealed that if one asks, one gets, well HE at least.  This was very well performed for the usual £20.

Looks like Star have some competition at long last!

Offline Beamer

Been open since Jan 2020

External Link/Members Only

Location:
Former hairdressers, next to a convenience store in a quiet residential area. Easy parking. Area is safe.

Did a walk in. One girl on duty. Booked half hour massage. £30

Pleasant girl, not skinny, fair English. Smooth hands.

Off to the back room, good size and clean. Good table with padded head hole. Bit cold in there, so I suppose it has not been very busy.

Massage performed well on back, neck shoulders. Hot oil used.  Nothing at all sensual.

Some conversation "have you had massge before" and "where" which was promising. Girl previously worked at Star for a while. (Not Anne, Pinky or Jasmine)

At end of massge, very circumspect discussion about "other" services revealed that if one asks, one gets, well HE at least.  This was very well performed for the usual £20.

Looks like Star have some competition at long last!

Good review, thanks.
Do you have a name for the girl you saw?
You mentioned it was not Anne, Pinky or Jasmine from Star in Dawley.
Assuming that it's not the owner, and we know Amy is still at Star, it just leaves 'young' Nat who has recently left Star.
She is tall and her English very good compared to most other Thai girls I have seen.
Could it be her?

Offline thimble29

Thanks for the review, as Beamer said things have gone a bit stale so I'm looking forward to scoping this out myself sometime

Offline shroplad

Nice one birdfeeder for reviewing this new place if the service is good she should do well as there are not too many alternatives in Shropshire.....were there any sensual touches during the massage  like cc swipes or reach unders

Offline hockogrockle

Nice one birdfeeder for reviewing this new place if the service is good she should do well as there are not too many alternatives in Shropshire.....were there any sensual touches during the massage  like cc swipes or reach unders
Doesn't the original poster answer that when he says "nothing sensual"?

Offline shroplad


Offline birdfeeder

Girl was not tall and thin, rather short and curvy.

Offline Madone1

Girl was not tall and thin, rather short and curvy.

Not young NAT then she was tall and thin one of the best looking Thai girls around when she was dolled up. I can't think who else it could be? Thanks for the review sounds promising.

Offline Beamer

Not young NAT then she was tall and thin one of the best looking Thai girls around when she was dolled up. I can't think who else it could be? Thanks for the review sounds promising.

It is probably some competition for Star in Telford at last. I spoke to them yesterday and for the first time in my recent memory the girl came straight out with the fact that they promise a happy ending. 
She also said that they move around "as the boss wants" which surprised me as she indicated earlier that wasn't the case.
I am confined to barracks atm due to a heavy dose of man flu but I will look forward to hopefully next weeks booking.
I mentioned that I regularly go to Star and did she know them. She said no. So I guess it was a different girl to the one in this review by birdfeeder
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:51:00 pm by Beamer »

Offline thimble29

It is probably some competition for Star in Telford at last. I spoke to them yesterday and for the first time in my recent memory the girl came straight out with the fact that they promise a happy ending. 
She also said that they move around "as the boss wants" which surprised me as she indicated earlier that wasn't the case.
I am confined to barracks atm due to a heavy dose of man flu but I will look forward to hopefully next weeks booking.
I mentioned that I regularly go to Star and did she know them. She said no. So I guess it was a different girl to the one in this review by birdfeeder
Good research Beamer. Move around where? Does that imply another location?

Offline Beamer

Good research Beamer. Move around where? Does that imply another location?

I'm not sure about "other locations". It may be just the girl working in different locations rather than the Siam shop owners having another shop.