Author Topic: Sladunka Walsall  (Read 4483 times)

Offline urlmicro

Seen her many times before but my last visit was on Friday and was lacking. Half hour massage and HE paid 25gbp. Massage was standard but felt like it wasnt as sensual as it once was used to be. Turned over for HR and didn't let me suck her titties or finger her when every visit before there was no restrictions and she looked like shw enjoyed. She may have got a man but who knows. Anybody else found her to be a bit reserved?

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

Someone did mention bumping into a bloke on the way out in another review.
I've not been for a few weeks she was up to her normal standard then but I did try to book one day last week and the texts did not seem as friendly as normal. I might try again this week.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline l1mpd1ck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,389
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 80
Is this really a recent visit?  The ad is expired and I hadn't seen a new one for some time

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline urlmicro

Is this really a recent visit?  The ad is expired and I hadn't seen a new one for some time

Yes it was 6th December booked at 18:00pm. That ad I posted is expired as I couldn't find an active ad but Goldfinch has found it.


Offline Rangers54

Have to say from my treatment at a new venue in bilston with the issues I had, I needed to get that disappointment out my head and visited sladi today, had a lovely experience, Shame you had a bad one with her, she must have had a bad day

Offline Dumper

I seen her last week and had the same experience,she didn’t seem to give 100% and when I mentioned that I had seen her husband in the next room her only comment was it’s ok,this will be my last visit to her as it seems to be on a downward slippery slope

Offline Rangers54

I seen her last week and had the same experience,she didn’t seem to give 100% and when I mentioned that I had seen her husband in the next room her only comment was it’s ok,this will be my last visit to her as it seems to be on a downward slippery slope

That must be her boyfriend. She is going back to Bulgaria with him for xmas she was telling me. He wasn't there yesterday and I had a good time, maybe she isn't so enthusiastic when he's around

Offline Dumper

Think I followed urimicro on Friday night lol,this will be my last visit

Offline waqster

I arranged a visit yesterday with her for today. I said I will contact her tomorrow before the appointment to get the address. However I messaged and did not get a reply. Sent a few texts and no reply, called and no answer. Waste of time. I was really looking forward to seeing her but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Offline Dumper

^^^^^^ 3 years a member and no reviews !!!

Offline urlmicro

Someone did mention bumping into a bloke on the way out in another review.
I've not been for a few weeks she was up to her normal standard then but I did try to book one day last week and the texts did not seem as friendly as normal. I might try again this week.

Did she allow you to touch her??

Offline Dumper

Yes got her stripped naked but to be honest nothing special she seems to have gone off pleasing her clients

Offline temptation

Did she allow you to touch her??
Yes last time about a month ago had a feel and suck of her tits and fingered her. Just to clarify I didn't book with her last week because she answered my text too late.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 05:25:32 pm by temptation »

Offline urlmicro

Seems to me she only allows it when her man isn't around...

Offline ChartPen

Saw her a few times last year and got her tits out for a play and allowed fingers in or around bare pussy most times. All in the price.

Didn’t go for most of this year until a few weeks ago and got her usual standard of massage & HE but she wanted extra cash for tits out so didn’t bother pursuing further. Does seem a bit churlish given she’s the cheapest 1 hr massage with HE I’ve seen and still would be even with an added £10 for the tits, guess I was just disappointed she upped her income generation game.

Offline Lambretta61!!

Called and spoke to her recently. Arranged booking.  Got to address. Text her to say there. No reply. Waited 20 mins.  Called.  No reply.  Disappointing as I had travelled to area. Even had some chocolates with me to give her. As it’s Christmas !  Oh well !  Onwards and upwards !!

Offline Thaimass17

My experience with her has been very similar to some of you guys, i’m
sure there was a man in the house, she was very quiet, very distant and very jackhammer with her HE, disappointed considering some other reviews i had read. Won’t be returning

Offline milyzz

My experience with her has been very similar to some of you guys, i’m
sure there was a man in the house, she was very quiet, very distant and very jackhammer with her HE, disappointed considering some other reviews i had read. Won’t be returning

I didn't see a review from you regarding this visit? Ill have to check again later as im not wearing my glasses now.

Offline Thaimass17


Offline Dumper


Offline temptation

Just a quick update, I went to see her again last week and she was on good form  friendly and willing. She took her top off and allowed a good feel and suck. No sight or sound of anyone else in the house.

Offline 2ne1

Just a quick update, I went to see her again last week and she was on good form  friendly and willing. She took her top off and allowed a good feel and suck. No sight or sound of anyone else in the house.

Do you have the latest gumtree link for her?

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26