Author Topic: Mizztake - Chester-le-Street - Independent  (Read 4392 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5136793) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gosforth

External Link/Members Only

I'd had my eye on this lady for a while, looks very "woman next door" but not skanky in any way. I like an older woman and I could tell from her videos on AW (I didn't pay to watch them, I just looked at the stills!) that she was going to be a lot of fun. Made arrangements at short notice via AW messaging, she gave me the postcode and I checked it on Google maps, looked quiet enough.

I arrived on her street and texted for the door number. Plenty of parking on-street, didn't feel uneasy about being there or knocking on her front door. Was greeted and shown straight upstairs.

Mizztake is my kind of woman! Short and a bit chubby in a cute (sexy!) kind of way (I know not everyone likes this but I definitely do!) wearing sexy knickers and bra with no stockings or shoes which was disappointing. I noticed she had a lot of shoes lined up against the wall so I asked if she would put some on and she asked which ones. I choose a pair of strappy high heels and she let me help her into them and fasten them up for her... well - I don't have a foot fetish but god that was a horny experience!

Some nice kissing and then she was sucking my cock. Then jonny on and sex with her on top first, then doggy which was amazing because she felt very tight and I had to go slow and gentle with her (fine with me so I didn't cum too quick) and then off with the jonny and me sitting on the edge of the bed while she knelt between my feet and gave me THE MOST incredible bj I've ever had - slow and teasing but intense with plenty of eye contact! Finally I shot my full load into her mouth and she took her time, making sure I was fully drained before standing up, getting a tissue and then spitting my spunk out slowly into the tissue (I asked her to let me see!)

Wow! Probably my best punt ever and I should have written this review sooner. She is a gem (in my opinion) - really sweet and gentle and genuine and very sexy and cheeky!!!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:47:34 pm by gosforth »

Offline maxxblue


Offline northface

A review finally came after 6 years + of membership. Thank you.

Offline gosforth

LOL yep, I rarely get an opportunity to punt unfortunately!

Consequently I hardly ever visit this site either. But I'm hoping to get a punt in this week which is why I'm here... checking the reviews  :D

I'll be sure to leave a review of my next punt   :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

Was this recent? Any sign of Covid precautions such as gel, insisting on shower etc.

Offline tynetunnel

Was this recent? Any sign of Covid precautions such as gel, insisting on shower etc.

Whatever is the matter with you lately DW - you’ve plainly been cooped up for far to long! First you want to stick your tongue down my throat https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279486.0

And now you’re asking questions regarding Covid precautions on a punt which was reviewed on November 1 2019. Unless you’re thinking the WG does crystal 🔮 ball reading as a sideline...  :unknown: :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Offline datwabbit

Whatever is the matter with you lately DW - you’ve plainly been cooped up for far to long! First you want to stick your tongue down my throat https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279486.0

And now you’re asking questions regarding Covid precautions on a punt which was reviewed on November 1 2019. Unless you’re thinking the WG does crystal 🔮 ball reading as a sideline...  :unknown: :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never check the dates of threads. I just assume they're new. Probably repeat my posts too.


Mind you, we don't know if it was here or not in 2019.


Offline Mansell

Whatever is the matter with you lately DW - you’ve plainly been cooped up for far to long! First you want to stick your tongue down my throat https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279486.0

And now you’re asking questions regarding Covid precautions on a punt which was reviewed on November 1 2019. Unless you’re thinking the WG does crystal 🔮 ball reading as a sideline...  :unknown: :rolleyes: :sarcastic:
He probably caught COVID 19 back in December and is still recovering but slowly  ;) ;) :D :D :D