External Link/Members Only45 minute massage £35. B2B HJ COB £40.
Quick visit to see who was around this week. Just CiCi on her own when I arrived. Vaguely remember her when I saw her. Shes not the same CiCi who I had at the same time as CoCo slightly taller with a little runny but not unattractive with a bit of a Bush, sensitive nipples and clit.
Started off with a nice firm massage, slightly light with the oil which isn’t always a bad thing but made some of the massage a bit more painful than they needed to be. Half way through the CC swipes started and light scratching of fingernails down my back.
Turned when the pillow came out and was offered B2B and £40 was suggested. I fancied seeing her without her kit on so agreed. No money asked for and then the clothes came off and she rubbed herself with a bit of oil and climbed on top for a bit of a rub. She smelled nice and clean and was getting turned on by some nipple play so I sucked her tits for a bit. Not too big and natural with smaller nipples than (not the footy studs you sometimes see).
She was looking at the clock and I was ready for the finish so she hopped off to grab the oil. Oily HJ followed with some ass play alone I finished kneeling on the bed and shot all over her breasts while she finished the HJ.
Quick and ash in the sink while I showered and she left the room while I got dressed. Left the money on the side while I went to the loo and it had gone when I got back.
Neutral as it was ok and good value but could have been better. Quick chat with CoCo who had appeared while I was in the room and then I was on my way.