Author Topic: HoneyI’malive - Manchester  (Read 3719 times)


5 review(s) for HoneyImAlive (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
9 review(s) for YourDarlingHoney (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been travelling a lot abroad with work, don’t have much time to write a review.
Plus I use my own phone to contact her at the time, she got my number, I know I should buy a punting phone, I have alright for two phone, one work phone and one private phone, it look a bit suspicious to carry 3 phone, this is the reason I wanted to delay the review, in case she seem my review.

She was new to AW, no review on ukpunting, I make enquire, one member sent me pm, he said he have seen her, he said her service was good on Domination,  we exchanged a few messages, he also email me her face pic, as I am not in to Dom, ask does she do girlfriends experience, he suggested I ask her, which I did, her communication was good.

After my experience with her, i pm the member asking him did she offered him bb, he said no, I don’t want to said he’s lying 🤥 and disputed with him.
This member was a regular contributor to ukpunting, And a trusted member as well,  but have not been on ukpunting for nearly a year now, don’t know why,

Any way here is the review, apology to those whose been waiting for a long time for this review
This met was 12 months ago,

She use to be on seeking, but now she a full time WGs

Met her in Manchester hotel for an incall, price £160 for an hour, I have notice she don’t do incall now, un less you paid a deposit.

At the time her profile detailed was limited no mention no bareback

Her profile description are collect, ages, size and high, facially is pretty, I give her 7 out 10, her body skin is very pale, it made her ink tattoos stand out, the only thing I didn’t like was her hair style( dreadlocks)
Personally she was  very talkative and friendly,

Her service:
OWO was good, French kiss with a lot of tongue action.

Had a quick shower, here come the action
We were both fully naked, I was on top of her, kissing and fingering her.
Every thing was positive, until I ask for a condom, she said, don’t think she got any, but she will check, she got up, have look in to her hand bag, then empty everything out, no condom.
I was thinking, oh shit !! what should I do???
She when back laying on the bed, she pull me on top, we were both kissing again, she open both her leg invite me to fuck her, I hesitate, she said do I need any lubricant, I was tempted to fuck her bareback,
Luckily I had second thought, I got up and wank, come all over her body, had a shower, dressed and left

I was her first client, she told me she had a few clients book up In the afternoon, so I was thinking 🤔 no condom, 🤷🏿‍♂️, It she naive or what, some one said girl from seeking don’t always use condom, so this might be true.
Reading some of her feedback from aw, You can tell a lot of clients must have fuck her bb,
Any way this was my experience with her, it might be different as this was a year ago,



Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline DevilD

Can someone explain what demigender is (interview)?
§


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline oldskool

I definitely wasn’t offered bb nor was there any hint of bb when I saw her and we got very into it before sex with drinks flowing and foreplay, she was the one that said condom.
Not disputing your experience but just telling mine.

Offline mace-window

I definitely wasn’t offered bb nor was there any hint of bb when I saw her and we got very into it before sex with drinks flowing and foreplay, she was the one that said condom.
Not disputing your experience but just telling mine.

That and it took him like months to post this review. To me am not buying it.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
That and it took him like months to post this review. To me am not buying it.

Hmmmmm..... bit strange I agree, what's the reason for this info not being revealed a year ago at the time of the meet btw?

Offline DevilD


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thanks, Goldfinch, I live and learn, having led a very sheltered life... :D
;) :thumbsup:

Offline RandomGuy99

Hmmm... I think she looks hot but now I'm worried, so off the list she goes.   

Offline PussyLover789

Bloody Hell!!  :scare: took your time reviewing, better late then never i suppose  :sarcastic:

Offline LordTreacle

That and it took him like months to post this review. To me am not buying it.

i talked to him about it in a message, had a similar experience, except luckily she had one on her.
sorry the lack of rubber made an otherwise good punt horrible

Offline mace-window

i talked to him about it in a message, had a similar experience, except luckily she had one on her.
sorry the lack of rubber made an otherwise good punt horrible

Still not buying it. He waited to write this review for months. And if she BB, why wait for a months to write a review? Would of save members here who have already seen her and now worried if they catch something. That is if she actually offer BB.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 11:28:59 pm by mace-window »

Offline katmandu


what's the reason for this info not being revealed a year ago at the time of the meet btw?

Because he didn't use a punting phone.  :dash:

Offline hungrypunt

Seen her via SA over a year ago maybe 2, travel hotel stockport way  she was bolshy as fuck(not a complaint some folk are like that and others like it chavvy etc, )  but yes condoms were used and she carried aswell as me. Them studs she had in her chest put me off a bit though, along with the smokers breath.

The original convo went something like this,
me: Hi, what do you like or are you into then,
her: Never mind that, get to the point and stop wasting time, come over and fuck me good :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 11:37:32 am by hungrypunt »

Offline mace-window

Seen her via SA over a year ago maybe 2, travel hotel stockport way  she was bolshy as fuck(not a complaint some folk are like that and others like it chavvy etc, )  but yes condoms were used and she carried aswell as me. Them studs she had in her chest put me off a bit though, along with the smokers breath.

The original convo went something like this,
me: Hi, what do you like or are you into then,
her: Never mind that, get to the point and stop wasting time, come over and fuck me good :)

My type of girl.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Because he didn't use a punting phone.  :dash:

Stupid error on his part BUT it does explain his extended silence.