Author Topic: Carla. Massage Glasgow  (Read 4188 times)


30 review(s) for Massage therapy (23 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline DarthCognito

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour at £80

As we all know, there hasn't been much going on in the Glasgow FBSM scene for a while,so I thought I'd give Carla a go. I've noticed her ads before and spotted that her gumtree location was more or less the same as one Nina (External Link/Members Only) has used before and that she's Hungarian too - so I was hoping for a similar first class experience. That turned out to be a coincidence, but overall I'd still give her a thumbs up.

Location: As mentioned, South of the river, reasonably handy for the Subway.

Comms: No problems there. Texted as I travelled so I could home in the location.

Girl: Good looking; the AW pics are accurate. Really nice face, good body with smallish but perfectly nice boobs. A solid 8/10. Personally I didn't get the same connection I've had with some other masseuse's, but that's as much down to me as her.

Massage: Slight downside - on a bed rather than a table, so it wasn't especially comfy for the head and neck. I went for an hour, and TBH the first 30 were sensual without being erotic - No real teasing other than massage of buttocks and thigh areas. A nice enough massage though. Then off with the top for some B2B on the back, which was enjoyable. Flipped over for achest massage followed by the finale, and it was a real pleassure to see such a good looking girl kneeling between my thighs. She showed some nice skills for the ending, but I didn't at any point try to cop a feel - so, I don't know how far you'd get with that - I was more concentrating on controlling myself while I enjoyed the hand action.

In summary: I'd give Carla positive feedback for sure, but with the caveat that she's not in the same blow-your-mind league as past Glasgow masseuse's (Kate, Nina, Laura), whilst being similarly priced.