Author Topic: Izabella of Angel companions Manchester prevlockdown  (Read 1453 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5621504) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ravenelli

This was before lockdown.Forgive my lack of posts for such a long time as I lost my password and tried to get it reset but twice it told me this was not available.I just found it in a different place to normal I had put it in a book as well as the note I had created and lost.
The booking was through Angel Companions and was straightforward.Her apartment was modern clean and smart.It didn't belong to the agency.At the time she would work a couple of days every few weeks.She hasn't worked during lockdown.
The big worry for many of us when the door opens is if the girl resembles the images used to advertise.I am happy to report the likeness was very good.The ones with her hair a lighter shade are the most like her.She greeted me with a nice kiss then I hopped in the shower which was very good,no having to mess with difficult controls.I,ve rarely been so quick,I couldn't wait.She kissed passionately and soon we were horizontal.She turned and presented a delightful rear to me.I whipped her knickers aside and stuck my tongue first in her pussy then her rear.This brought gasps of delight.Onto her front and fingers were allowed in a nicely wet pussy.She returned the favour expertly and I was feeling rampant by now.Sex with her was wonderful first in mish kissing intermittently ,then in cowgirl and finally in doggie.I would have loved to have lasted longer but it was so good I couldn't resist.
The hour cost me £130 as it was the daily offer.I can't wait to return and just hope she is working when we come out of this.She is at the top of my list


Offline ravenelli

Thanks goldfinch.The bottom three are the best likeness.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thanks goldfinch.The bottom three are the best likeness.
Cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Atlas1957

Oops, I think you might have accidentally reviewed this punt twice?

Offline Aji81

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273281.msg2795749#msg2795749

Pretty sure this is the same girl, did have an AW profile as well but looks inactive for now.