Author Topic: Sue - bliss - Chester Le Street - Again  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

£40 30 mins

A quick scoot up to cls in the pouring rain for more bonkers disco lights, oriental music and stones out of the oven. I really do like all this mysterious craziness. There's a hard massage on the back too, I think she was basically sitting on me. Then more bonkers stuff like pulling on each finger. Then lots of rocks off seaham beach etc.

Sue I reckon is in her 50s but still in good shape. Once I was flipped the top came up but I haven't had the finger massage using her fanny yet, perhaps reserved for you hour bookers? I couldn't really reach her tits given the angle either. Never mind

The expert hand shuffle was great but as soon as I was cumming she gripped my cock in some sort of orgasm enhancement technique (I guess) but actually it was more like denial. Nice elongated clean up.

So a borderline positive, but I still enjoyed it and would return. The schedule seems to change a little each time. My pain was relieved for a while, indeed

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
A lot of trained oriental masseuses do the "pulling on the fingers" bit, and from time to time l actually hear the joints crack and pop.

The hot stones is also not uncommon, and l find it quite relaxing post-cum. I would agree, though that parts of the experience at Bliss is off-the-wall kooky (like the disco lights)