Author Topic: Marcie Brooks - Manchester  (Read 5093 times)


33 review(s) for Darcie_ (31 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline emraw

After reading the positive reviews recently, decided to bite the bullet and arrange a meet with Marcie for my first indie.

Arrangements were made with ease, £90 for 30mins

The Girl
FAF - probably the hottest girl I've ever been with, with a really hot personality and sexy accent.  Made me feel like a King.

The Action
Plenty of kissing, not too deep.
Followed by OWO with my standing then on the bed- she took most of it with ease
Some RO - nice and tight pussy
Sex in Missionary and then doggy
Came on her back

Deffo returning, but with the price probably just on special occasions


External Link/Members Only

Offline manfox

I've seen her a few times now and she is a great punt. She does have the knack of making you feel she is really into you and is engaged in the meet (whether acting or not).



Offline delta69

After reading the positive reviews recently, decided to bite the bullet and arrange a meet with Marcie for my first indie.

Arrangements were made with ease, £90 for 30mins

The Girl
FAF - probably the hottest girl I've ever been with, with a really hot personality and sexy accent.  Made me feel like a King.

The Action
Plenty of kissing, not too deep.
Followed by OWO with my standing then on the bed- she took most of it with ease
Some RO - nice and tight pussy
Sex in Missionary and then doggy
Came on her back

Deffo returning, but with the price probably just on special occasions


External Link/Members Only
Is her face pic accurate?

Offline RandomGuy99

Is her face pic accurate?
It is her but she looks better in the flesh.  Attractive facially

Offline emraw

She didn't look as miserable in the flesh, but yeah its fairly accurate I'd say. But as above, better but I think its because she was a bit more lively and smiley than that picture

Offline Adoniron

Manchester is a big place OP. Can you be a bit more specific about the location please.

Offline Moby Dick

Manchester is a big place OP. Can you be a bit more specific about the location please.
Her profile and other reviews mention Deansgate
If you need to be more specific then I suggest you ask her or keep to PM.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:34:09 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Adoniron

Her profile and other reviews mention Deansgate
If you need to be more specific then I suggest you ask her or keep to PM.

Sorry I missed Deansgate on her profile or I wouldn't have asked. I can only put it down to reading a long profile on a small screen with old eyes.