External Link/Members OnlyAfter dipping my toe punting wise with a couple of rub and tug efforts I decided it was time to venture into FS territory. Thought I’d go with an agency lass to start with as there’s quite a few at Allure and Premium who take my fancy at the moment.
Rang Allie @ Allure and my first 2 choices weren’t available. Was offered Jasmine and after checking out The Outsider’s review I rang back and decided to give it a go.
Comms - straightforward, was given address before travelling and the room number when I arrived, nee bother. £60 for 30 mins.
Location - apartment near the Life Centre; parked nearby in multi storey.
Booking - I was a bit nervous as the door opened but was very happy when I saw Jasmine. Dark skinned Indian and very pretty, dressed in a tight vest and black leggings. Handed over vouchers straight away and we started kissing FK nothing too deep. She has a nice body as I discovered, not gym fit but lovely soft skin, smallish tits but lovely pert nipples that I had a good suck on. We both stripped off and she took me in her mouth, gentle sensual OWO which did the job with the little fella and he was ready for action. She lay back on the bed for some RO which she clearly enjoyed - was shaven, fresh and tasty and could have stayed there a lot longer. Got rubbered up as I couldn’t wait to fuck her and we had sex in doggy and mish and then with me holding her legs wide open by her ankles where I filled the bag as the pace got faster. Had a 5 minute chat after just to get my legs back then a quick peck and I was gone.
Jasmines obviously new to this game ( like myself) so she was a good wg to start with for me. Very much on the sub end of the spectrum and a bit shy I think, if you want someone to go wild and spit all over your cock I’d look elsewhere. She is a little subdued at first but clearly enjoys sex, I’d deffo go back in the future.