Author Topic: Boonma Thai massage Wallasey  (Read 3750 times)

Offline Thephoenix

boonma.co.UK

£40 per hour plus £30 HR.

Masseur Jasmine

This was the 3rd visit in the last few months.

There might have been some doubt about extras here, particularly as there was a notice on the door some time ago requesting customers not to ask for extras.

My experience each time has been that I haven't needed to ask for extras, as the unclothed massage has included plenty of swipes and touches to indicate more was available.
Having said that, I've only ever been offered fully clothed HR and I don't get the impression anything else is available.

On this occasion, I'd requested soft massage and it was very enjoyable and sensual with plenty of teasing.

On nearing the end of the massage I was asked if I wanted hand relief and agreed £30.

She had a good technique, and with a bit of encouragement she included an anal massage.

Unfortunately despite her best efforts I was unable to climax which has now become all too familiar for me, no doubt as a result of advancing years..... Or in other words I'm a fuckin' ol' get who probably well past his punting days and realise that the time to hang up my cock ring has finally come.

The massage ended with a nice hot towel rub down.

I would recommend this venue for a straight forward good massage and HR .

Happy punting!

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Thephoenix

boonma.co.UK

£40 per hour plus £30 HR.

Masseur Jasmine

This was the 3rd visit in the last few months.

There might have been some doubt about extras here, particularly as there was a notice on the door some time ago requesting customers not to ask for extras.

My experience each time has been that I haven't needed to ask for extras, as the unclothed massage has included plenty of swipes and touches to indicate more was available.
Having said that, I've only ever been offered fully clothed HR and I don't get the impression anything else is available.

On this occasion, I'd requested soft massage and it was very enjoyable and sensual with plenty of teasing.

On nearing the end of the massage I was asked if I wanted hand relief and agreed £30.

She had a good technique, and with a bit of encouragement she included an anal massage.

Unfortunately despite her best efforts I was unable to climax which has now become all too familiar for me, no doubt as a result of advancing years..... Or in other words I'm a fuckin' ol' get who probably well past his punting days and realise that the time to hang up my cock ring has finally come.

The massage ended with a nice hot towel rub down.

I would recommend this venue for a straight forward good massage and HR .

Happy punting!

Just read that back and it should read uncovered massage, not unclothed.  And the lady was fully clothed.

Offline PapaG


Offline Thephoenix

 Petite with nice small hands, friendly, reasonably attractive, more mature than young, kept uniform on all the time, speaks good English, not much more to say really.

Offline spiralnotebook

Quote
Unfortunately despite her best efforts I was unable to climax

At least she tried mate, the bored expression and/or `why you not come yet?`usually has the same effect on me as a bucket of cold water.

Offline PapaG

Petite with nice small hands, friendly, reasonably attractive, more mature than young, kept uniform on all the time, speaks good English, not much more to say really.

Thanks, I’ve always been tempted by this place, might give it a go.