Author Topic: boredfem_1, Sunderland  (Read 2694 times)


3 review(s) for boredfem_1 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline rogerr36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wanted a 1 hour booking but on the day at a time that suited me she could only offer 30 minutes for £40. Located in Sunderland easy to find.
Lady my guess was about 45 nice long hair very friendly, girl next door type not wearing any make up.
Services listed were offered. I had a good OWO blow job with CIM. Then had some foreplay she has large breasts which are a bit droopy. Then went for anal sex which was good she was responsive too.
Overall a good meet not my type but a positive as it was great value for money for £40.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review R36.     :drinks:    Glad to hear she ticked the box for you.    :thumbsup:

She seems a bit of a "Mixed Bag" 3 reviews 1 +ve, 1 -ve, and 1 Neutral............  :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Cheers for the review R36.     :drinks:    Glad to hear she ticked the box for you.    :thumbsup:

She seems a bit of a "Mixed Bag" 3 reviews 1 +ve, 1 -ve, and 1 Neutral............  :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:

Also relatively few reviews for someone with quite a lot of aw feedback.

Offline Frankie1882

Cheers for the review OP

I’ve looked at her , but I guess I always thought 30 min with Anal was too good a deal

Might have to take the gamble though , even if it’s just for to resit my A levels

Online waynekerr600

Cheers for the review OP

I’ve looked at her , but I guess I always thought 30 min with Anal was too good a deal

Might have to take the gamble though , even if it’s just for to resit my A levels

I'd probably resit them at a different centre.