External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyOk guys 1st review on here so please be gentle.
After having a break from punting I decided to see what Preston has to offer.
Comms were by text to see what time was available for a half an hour booking. My initial inquiry was for a solo with alexus. Arranged time and proceeded to shower and get ready before setting off. As I was getting ready I receive a text to put the booking back by half an hour, agreed and waited. Before leaving I text to see if the time was still ok, reply received to confirm time, at this point I was offered a 2 girl service as they were both together and were about to leave. I decided against at this point as I was looking for the solo but changed my mind after 2 mins and go for it in the end.
I made my way to the location which was a hotel outskirts of Preston. Easy parking and walk through reception. I was running late as I initially decided against the duo but the change of mind meant I ended up arriving a few mins late.
We were on for a half an hour duo for £80 but this was changed to a 15 min booking for £60 as they were leaving.
Both ladies did look the part the pics are accurate and Jayj being completely stripped off and alexus in pink and black lingerie. Told to strip and get on the bed. Jay begins asking if I'd like to kiss. A few packs not dfk while alexus applies a condom, never asked if I wanted owo which in hindsight I should have asked but went with the flow. Technique was good from alexus. Asked if I wanted to fuck but let them carry on. Jayj went to work whilst alexus worked on my balls. Jayjs oral was fast could sense the rush they were in but to be fair the 2 ladies working on me was doing the trick. Asked them to carry on and Jay proceeded to wank me off as time was ticking, came in the rubber and cleaned up. A little small talk but they were in a rush so quickly got changed and left.
So to sum up it was a blow and go service which wasnt bad. I've given the review a neutral as it was ok but not totally what I expected. The 2 girl duo isn't something i would go for as it doesn't have the personal touch.
Would I return, maybe as a solo booking?
Hopefully the above review is ok for a 1st attempt.
£60 for 15 mins