Author Topic: Irina Tao Massage Anfield  (Read 1610 times)

Offline gladiator

There are a few positive reviews already on this site for Irina

This was the second time I have seen Irina, equally as good if not better than the first. Phoned in the morning and arranged for a late afternoon appointment

Irina works from an upstairs room in her new build home in Anfield close to Liverpool F C ground. Parking is available right outside. A nice area and I felt perfectly safe

Irina is no stunner but certainly not bad looking, I would class her very much as the girl next door, I would guess around a size 12, with a good figure but has a very friendly and warming personality and a very good command of English so no problems with comms,

The massage took place in a converted bedroom fitted out with a proper massage table covered in paper towelling. Only disappointment is the lack of a chair to put your clothes on, just a coat hook available on the back of the door.

Unlike the first time I wasn't given a receipt for my £65 for the 1 hr Tao Massage :D


The massage itself was very good starting with a copious amounts of warm oil of which quite a lot was trickled down my arse crack, lovely feeling that oil running over my balls. She then started the massage and puts a lot of effort into it using hands arms and elbows in a combination of long strokes and pressure points, this was interspersed with plenty of crack swipes and reach unders, a right good tease!! She also slipped a finger up the old brown hole which was extremely sexy. 
After half hour, excess oil was wiped off with paper towel before being asked to turn over where more oil was applied, More really good massage again, covering all parts of the body inc, hands, feet, legs, arms and torso. Happy ending was inevitable  and again it didnt disappoint, Irina seems to know when you are getting close and stops the wank and plays with your balls and arse before returning to giving more wanking.  ith good use of hands and interspersed with plenty of ball and scrotum attention. I finally came, and after an initial clean up she then produced a lovely hot towel for a final clean up. The massage was then completed with 5 mins of head massage which is a fantastic way to chill and finish the session.

I then dressed and after a quick cuddle was shown to the door,

All in all another fantastic 1 hr  with a lovely young lady who provides a first class massage, with H/E

I should add that I didnt ask but I am fairly sure nothing more was on offer and as such I didnt try any touching,

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline standardpostage

Sounds good, thanks for share.

Offline King Kenny

She'll let you put a hand on her arse but no more. She gives a top service.

Offline Thephoenix

It's a pity she can't do a course for all the massage providers in the N.W. on how to perform a real sensuous erotic massage.

Offline Blue1878

Try her sister Tania who is 2 minutes away and provides a similar service and probably a little bit more flirty though nothing more on offer than Irina provides. Seen both girls at least 4 times each and always leave happy y