Author Topic: Amy - “Asian Massage Therapies In Darlington" - Durham  (Read 970 times)

Offline nerascal

External Link/Members Only

Location - a flat near Durham railway station! Despite being listed as in Darlington on Gumtree
From the ad I thought it was going to be a proper massage shop but it's a typical Chinese full service flat.

Girl - quite attractive Chinese girl I'd guess in her 30s. Very slim, about 5ft6, lovely arse and small very pert tits. Says she's called Amy and has lived in the UK for 5 years. Pretty cold and unfriendly. I should have walked on meeting her but she was pretty so my cock ruled.

Price £60 for 30 mins

Service - asked to use the bathroom. It was a bit weird because she followed me and watched me having a piss. She then started kicking off about washing my hands before I'd even flushed. Hand washing complete we headed to the bed.
She's no expert at massage but had completely undressed so it was nice having her sitting on my back and legs. The massage became more sensual and on the turn she put a condom on me and started what can only be described as a furious bj. Clearly trying to get me to blow my load quickly. I wasn't having any of it.

After a bit of that flipped her onto her back and went down on her. Nice neat clean pussy. It was like licking out a mannequin, she lay with her eyes closed holding her tits and barely moved.
After a few minutes of that she told me to fuck her. Not in a sexy way, more of a let's get this over with way.

Fucked her in mish and doggy. She's fit as fuck but completely disinterested. Blew my load and she cleaned me up.

Then it got really weird. She went into the bathroom and started gargling some water from a little tuperware tub and spitting and choking into the basin. She'd only done oral with a condom so seemed a bit odd. I'd showered before visiting so was super clean.

Then it got stranger. She filled a plastic pint glass with water and squatted over the bog and started to frenziedly clean her pussy. She emptied one glass and refilled and did it again. There's a shower next to her while this is going on.

I got my rocks off with a fit lass but she put no effort in and was clearly obsessed with hygiene but in a strange way.

Not a great punt. Planned a massage with HE but ended up in a full service flat for a shit massage and dull sex.