Author Topic: Amsterdam friendly advise needed.  (Read 2240 times)

Offline simpledude467



Hi guys,

I live in London UK and what I want to do is smoke weed and have a lot of sex. I would love GFE and this will be my first travel out of UK.

I have often wondered and heard about Amsterdam. I am looking for some guidance.

During the day I want to go on food binge, trying a lot of cuisines, different foods.

In between I am thinking one or two massage sessions and sex.

I am trying to get some guide on this and also budgeting cost.

If I can work out how much it will cost per day then I will know how long I want to stay.

Shall I work it out on £50 per hour massage like the UK with HR.
Also maybe £50 per sex session for 30 minutes?

I have no clue each guide I see on google seems to be missing information it seems.

Please advise as best as you can.


Offline Splodge

Catch the train to Den Haag.  Two rlds, lots on offer & weed places too. There's one by Doubletstraat.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I do not think the WGs appreciate punter's spaced out. So being high as a kite will be a no- no, unless you are going to hire an escort back to your hotel  ;)

It is is 50 euros for about 15 mins (P&D) in the RLD for suck and fuck. There are some scrupulous WGs I have heard that will try to charge more for touching their breast etc

I have not been to Den Haag RLD but Amsterdam RLD has seen better days, though there are still one or two gems there which may catch your eye. What I found on my last visit is if your are into Latin type Ladies, you will not find many.

As for budget, I am not an accountant  :P , however, work out how much spending money you have. Then work out how much will be needed for food & drink, drugs, night -clubs if you go etc. Then what is remaining work out how much you can spend per day on sex. Probably budgeting per day may be the best bet rather than spend nilly-willy (excuse the pun here  :P) only to find you have spent all your money on the first day.

Obviously you will have to factor in flight and hotel expenses too.

Good luck - and remember there is no GFE to be found in the RLD

PP - for the now defunct Thomsons Travel Agency  ;)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:45:20 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
If you just want to smoke weed, try lots of cuisines and pay for massages and sex you may as well save on traveling expenses and stay in london. The beer is better here, and the foreign exchange rate is terrible.

Offline sigmalinking

When visiting RLD in Amsterdam, remember to agree all services before going in. Some WG may try to claim the fee is not inclusive of multiple positions, touching and taking off their top / bra

I understand if it might be a bit difficult when you are off your face though  :wacko:

Offline mradventures

plan some vanila tourist stuff todo aswell (not weed/whores), should be some interesting stuff todo

i use "here maps" for offline navigation most of the time, and remmber gps can eat battery on your phone so consider bringing a portable battery if u have a long day

hotel wise booking.com has a "show on map" feature which is pretty handy (shows other hotels too, with prices)

buy a sleep eye mask and earplugs too

Offline mradventures

oh and u can find (sometimes) videos on youtube on where to go at airports/trainstations (it isnt always obivous)

Offline Bigron91

Try the RLD in the Singel, smaller and more local than the larger one in de Wallem. Good selection of milfs during the day. I thought the larger RLD in Den Haag was sketchy on an evening.

For weed, avoid the ones in the RLD and the suburban ones are a bit wierd and “local” IMO. External Link/Members Only or similar are helpful...

Offline ukgeeza

Catch the train to Den Haag.  Two rlds, lots on offer & weed places too. There's one by Doubletstraat.

this.

unless youve won the lottery

Offline jaydefo24

When visiting RLD in Amsterdam, remember to agree all services before going in. Some WG may try to claim the fee is not inclusive of multiple positions, touching and taking off their top / bra

I understand if it might be a bit difficult when you are off your face though  :wacko:

They say ‘includes blowjob sex’. Once inside they give a 1 min BJ and then say your want sex? 50 more baby’. You say “but you said blowjob and sex ?’. They say ‘blowjob sex means blowjob style sex...’

Offline jaydefo24

The RLD in De Pijp has a small selection but service is far superior and no tourists in your face. Much better.

Offline jaydefo24

Almost every Chinese massage place is offering hand shandy’s particularly ones open after 10pm. It’s generally shit though with little atmosphere or sensuality.

This Sweet Thai Massage and Thai 21 one is also a small brothel and once I had a hottie but next time an old minger so totally unpredictable ;

Offline jbl

The RLD in De Pijp has a small selection but service is far superior and no tourists in your face. Much better.

In AMS for work regularly and even De Pijp has gone to rock bottom. Total munters which are not even worth the good service. 
Singel still wedged somewhere in the middle. Better looks and the occasional  OK service to make it worth a gamble at times.

Offline jaydefo24

Disagree, had an absolute stunner there recently, Ukrainian blond about 21 with incredible petite figure and large breasts, 3 positions and the best cowgirl finish I’ve had in a while ... 50E.

Offline webpunter

Advise is spelt with a 'c'

BTW - this thread is bollox

Offline Dutchy

The beer is better here, and the foreign exchange rate is terrible.

Hahahaha can’t stop laughing! If you stopped at Heineken then of course but considering we have all the Belgium beer as well, you couldn’t be more wrong

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
Hahahaha can’t stop laughing! If you stopped at Heineken then of course but considering we have all the Belgium beer as well, you couldn’t be more wrong

Really? Your argument is that I shouldn't suggest dutch beer is not very good because Holland happens to be next door to a completely different country that makes nice beer so you can import it if you want a decent pint?

Not that you can usually get Belgian beer in a pint anyway, it's so stupidly strong that they sell it in little glasses that contain barely more than a mouthful. It is often quite tasty but if you drink a pint of it you can't stand up, which is just as well because you have to sit down when you see the price they charge for it.

And finally, you can buy Belgian beer in London if you want to ... but most people don't because we make very nice beer ourselves, we don't need to import it to get a decent drink.   

Offline Splodge

German beer is my choice of tipple. The best there is imho.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Have you been on this holiday yet mate?  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac