Author Topic: TheToriBliss - Manchester  (Read 2941 times)


53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Gary1980

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Tori lot's of times, most recent being in Manchester a few months back.
Location:  Changes a bit but never had any issues, last tie was near NQ with plenty of parking etc. 
Looks: Size 12 I'd say, big tits and pretty face.  Mid 30's I'd say.
Personality:  Outgoing and bubbly.
Service:  Always great, full on kissing, brilliant OWO with CIM.  More on PSE side as opposed to GFE, plenty of dirty talk.
Recommend:  100% 

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

Have seen Tori lot's of times, most recent being in Manchester a few months back.
Location:  Changes a bit but never had any issues, last tie was near NQ with plenty of parking etc. 
Looks: Size 12 I'd say, big tits and pretty face.  Mid 30's I'd say.
Personality:  Outgoing and bubbly.
Service:  Always great, full on kissing, brilliant OWO with CIM.  More on PSE side as opposed to GFE, plenty of dirty talk.
Recommend:  100%

I've read she's lost weight recently?
Has it affected the size of her tits & arse?
Thinking of booking her again soon

Offline Gary1980

Yeah I'd say she was size 14 when I first saw her but she carries it well i.e. great tits and bum.  They still look great, she's FAF IMO.

Offline RandomGuy99

Yes, she is a great girl. You'll need a lie down after seeing Tori.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Yeah I'd say she was size 14 when I first saw her but she carries it well i.e. great tits and bum.  They still look great, she's FAF IMO.

 :hi:

Offline McSwell

Yes, she is a great girl. You'll need a lie down after seeing Tori.

Doing two girls with  Naughtyaimyxxxx.......most probably need a week off work to recover..



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Doing two girls with  Naughtyaimyxxxx.......most probably need a week off work to recover..



Hidden Image/Members Only
And an ambulance on standby.

I've not had the pleasure of Aimy but have heard good things about her.  I think she'd eat me for breakfast.

Offline Mjg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline chrishornx


Offline Mjg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Soon as I get a sec a will do saw her bout 2 months ago just haven't had chance write one yet
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral