Author Topic: AnnabelleF - Sherburn Hill, Durham  (Read 2663 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333595) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tobyhardy2

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very quick to respond via adultwork. No mobile number given at any point but you will not need it.

Location
AnnabelleF is located in Sherburn Hill area of County Durham. Parking is plentiful and discreet, with no nosy neighbours.

Meet
As I had the horn, I knew I wouldn't go the distance, so I opted for a 15 minute booking only. AnnabelleF is definitely not a clock watcher - she likes to spend time talking and putting you at ease before getting down to business. Her arse is stunning - I was hard just following her up the stairs whilst looking at it. Her OWO is out of this world. Condom was accessible and ready for penetration but I couldn't last and nor do I regret it. If you like OWO, you will like AnnabelleF - #HooverMouth!

Overall
Would I return? Absolutely!

Offline SpunkyMunky


Offline tobyhardy2

Yeh just noticed. I can still inbox her via a.w. like.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yeh just noticed. I can still inbox her via a.w. like.

How? when she's gone from the site.   :unknown:

Offline tobyhardy2

Screenshot attached mate. She can still read and reply to my messages, but one thing I've noticed - when I click on the AnnabelleF, it's no longer hyper linked. Not sure how shes done it but her profile is not showing yet she still.has ability to message. I'm confused too mate

Offline tobyhardy2


Offline roboeggman

It looks like her profile is set to Seeking Services, which is why she can email but doesn't have a profile.


Offline Tyne-bridge

The link appears to be active this morning.

Offline jammy273

Thanks for the review

could you flesh out a few appearance details? E.g. hair colour etc

I'm a shallow man