Author Topic: Indian_princess_xo - Birmingham TOFTT  (Read 3882 times)


1 review(s) for indian_princess_xo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline deano658

External Link/Members Only

I’ve given positive as I got exactly what I wanted but beware she does not give oral at all if that’s your thing.

Found myself in Birmingham a few weeks back and had a quick itch to scratch, Indian princess was available for a quick 15min pump and dump so figured I would take one for the team, apologies if she is reviewed elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything.

Cost - £50for 15 mins

Location - flat in Handsworth just off the main road, plenty of parking nearby. Flat did stink of weed which she openly admitted, could be a problem for some but didn’t bother me. Also seemed to be other people living there, heard them but didn’t see anyone.

Appearance - Profile pictures are somewhat flattering but it’s obvious they’ve been heavily filtered. I would reckon age of 33 is accurate maybe slightly older. Is a bit curvier than the pics suggest, not stick thin but not fat either. Nice boobs, a little saggy if I’m being brutal but still a decent pair. (Pic below from gallery is most accurate)

Not clean shaven down below, but she seemed clean and fresh, she did say she had just showered which seemed odd but no reason to doubt it.

Service - As previously mentioned oral is not on the menu, not on aw profile so no issue. I was only looking to p&d anyway. Paperwork sorted and we both got naked on the bed, started fucking her in mish, what I liked is that she held on to the headboard as I was fucking, which let her boobs jiggle around, this was enough to make me pump harder and cum inside the bag within a few minutes. A few wet wipes to clean up and was on my way.

Summary - Got exactly what I wanted,, never punted an Asian before so ticked that off the list for £50. Very chatty and friendly, I don’t think I’d go back for longer but couldn’t fault the visit.


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:06:23 pm by deano658 »

Offline Bodders

Thanks for the review. £100 for 30 mins and doesn’t give head is delusional.

boobloverhenry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
WTF

I've never heard of a whore not giving head !

Offline deano658

WTF

I've never heard of a whore not giving head !

Neither had I, I didn’t even bother checking it was an option on her likes, didn’t bother me at the time but thought I should highlight it for others.

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
She’s now offering oral without according to adult work
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zid

Yes you are right. She is now offering owo (at discretion). Good review OP. Thanks

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
brave going to handsworth for a punt. if you do go dont take a flash car.
Prob one of the most run down areas in bham,
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac