Author Topic: karlajjx - Blyth  (Read 3005 times)


11 review(s) for karlajjx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Comms:   Excellent, better than most. Took a little while to arrange but the comms were great all the way through. All either through email or AW email system.

Location: Discreet, clean upstairs flat not far from Blyth town centre at the end of a well known road. Very easy to find and great for public transport if you use it (which I don't). This was a daytime punt so parking was no issues at all - it was both free and plentiful.

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, DT, Spanking (receiving), protected sex various positions

The WG: 5' 6" slim, nice arse and fairly toned body. Dark hair, attractive face with nice green eyes. Accurate photos on profile but don't show her tattoos - not a deal breaker for me at all but I know some don't like that. Tits were a nice size but a little smaller than I expected from the photos.

The Punt:  Arrived on time and was ushered upstairs into a tidy but spartan bedroom. Place felt safe and secure. She seemed very chatty and polite, dressed as requested. Sorted paper work out then I started kissing her, gentle at first then on to more powerful DFK which hit the spot. I got her on the bed and she disrobed and spread her legs. I started playing with her shaved pussy and she started quietly moaning, she got wet quickly. I knelt over her and she sucked me off (without) then I started to lick her pussy, which was tight and very fresh. Onto mish and I slid into her, nice and tight with plenty of kissing and eye contact, didn't think I'd last too long so I bent her over and spanked her as she played with herself, she got red quite quickly and seemed to enjoy it, I couldn't hang about any longer so slipped my cock into her doggy style and banged her hard from behind as I spanked her arse and talked filth to her. Didn't take me long to shoot my load in the bag.

We had a post coital chat and shes very chatty, good sense of humour and a generally nice person.

Summary: Good spanky doggy fuck with an attractive fit bodied lass.

Visit Again?: Probably not believe it or not! Only because she is too close looks wise to what I have at home, I prefer to punt with different types of woman who I'd normally not get the chance to fuck. Shame really as shes a good punt whom I'd gladly recommend to others.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:39:24 pm by MME »

Offline Shearer1955

Only a couple of pictures but she looks good ... shame she is a little out of the way
Good to hear you had a pleasant punt  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review MME.    :drinks: 

Glad you TOFTT it and enjoyed her company.   :thumbsup: 

She looks right up my "Strasse", might have to nip in before it gets light at nights as I know a few folk in Blyth.  ;) ;)

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davetheman66


Offline ENAHFIVE


Offline MME

I can’t really remember many at all. If she has then they aren't huge and will be discrete

Offline ENAHFIVE

I can’t really remember many at all. If she has then they aren't huge and will be discrete

Ah ok, it was just that you made a point of mentioning them in your review so thought they might be a bit in your face. Cheers