Author Topic: Hoot mariaa Crystal Palace Romanian £40 punt - Possible B&S, brothel profile  (Read 1099 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5443496) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Londoner2000

External Link/Members Only

OK so I went to this based on a vivaStreet ad  that has since been removed.  However, when I searched for nearest to ‭se20 this came up  and realized it was the same number.  Annoyingly  if I had known they did BB  I would not have visited  but that was not mentioned on the vivaStreet ad 🤦🏻‍♂️

 Anyway I didn’t know it at the time, so spoke to a girl on the phone  Who sounded genuine and pretty good English. This is really close to where I live.  On the phone  said she did anal owo cim and rimming for 40+10 extra for anal.

 I should’ve suspected something was up  when I got there  and it sounded like a different person who picked up  The phone. I went upstairs and it was a proper brothel flat ie. 5 girls to pick from and another girl  Opened the door.  I asked which girls did anal -  and they pointed to two of them.  I’d say the average age was around 30-35  and looks wise  none of them had good teeth, a couple had a little bit of extra flab,  probably a size 12 or something 5’6 average and looks wise I would say 4 to 5 / 10  they were quite obviously Romanian  either full or half Gypsy.

 The girl on the right (Adele) was tiny  probably just 5 foot or maybe even 4”11  and a little more attractive maybe a six out of 10.  She also had a nicer face and body ie was skinnier  maybe a size 8. And lighter hair  probably a mousy brown. However she didn’t do anal but that was fine, I checked about oWO  they said no rimming  but I explained I wanted to rim her  and they said that was OK but no photos.  Anyway I chose her, paid 40 pounds, and the other girls left. She started by sending a couple of text messages which only took a couple of minutes but it did annoy me.  Started with rimming  initially nice she stood up, knees straight, and bent all the way down to let me lick her ass. Lovely soft ass, peachy despite being a very skinny girl, very tiny peachy arse but soft and fatty all the same.  She then went on all fours and stuck her ass in the air which I was impressed with. However she didn’t let me put a finger in her ass.  Totally refused. Then went on to owo  which was mediocre at best.  I asked her to lick my balls and she said no  I would say blowjob is at four on 10.  Maybe a five.  Surprisingly, she then said sex with condom only yes  and I replied of course, not knowing at the time that perhaps other girls there did bb. After about two minutes of a mediocre blowjob I’m still floppy and she said OK sex now  after about two minutes of a mediocre blowjob I’m still floppy and she said OK sex now.  I was very stern and said no, she would’ve known from experience that was no way it was going to work!  She went back and suck my dick some more  but it was not great just OK. 

 Licked her ass little more   With her on all fours which was actually really nice, and actually got me hard put on a condom and started.  I asked if I could come on her ass and she said “outside only“, however when I was nearing she said come in condom only.  I said not on your ass outside? She said no so I popped in the condom. Overall I probably would rate this negative considering it was a bait and switch, offering bareback, and the general quality of the service. However just for the fact that she was quite submissive in her positions having ass licked  and the fact that she’s reasonably attractive for £40 means that I would probably rate a neutral.

Would I return?
Maybe  it really depends how horny I am, and if I did Id probably see a different girl.








 
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
So none of the girls were the one in the picture on the profile?

Offline Londoner2000

So none of the girls were the one in the picture on the profile?


It *COULD* have been one of them but really hard to say. As in one had similar lips but was at least a dress size larger and had bad teeth. Tho you can’t see teeth in the aW pics it’s hard to say. Now 24 hrs on Think I was being generous with a neutral maybe should’ve been negative.
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Reads more like a low negative bro  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

It *COULD* have been one of them but really hard to say. As in one had similar lips but was at least a dress size larger and had bad teeth. Tho you can’t see teeth in the aW pics it’s hard to say. Now 24 hrs on Think I was being generous with a neutral maybe should’ve been negative.

 :drinks:
If you want us to downgrade then please confirm your rating.

Offline Londoner2000

 OK yes in retrospect no please downgrade Thank you
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1