Author Topic: Amy - Earth Spa massage - Middlesbrough  (Read 1096 times)

Offline nerascal

This was a shocker and I really should have given my head a  wobble during the appointment.

External Link/Members Only

Duration - 1 hour, got more like 45 mins

Was in the centre of Boro at a meeting which finished early and fancied a massage.

Called Earth Spa, answered by someone with very poor English. Gave up trying to communicate and just turned up. Should have sacked it off then.

Arrived and was met by a not very attractive woman probably in her 40s with a pot belly.

I had asked for the shower room, got take to that room but there is no longer a massage table there. Just a vacuum cleaner and a pile of junk. Asked what she was doing and she took me to the other room with a massage table.

Got undressed and on the table, she clearly had no idea and was making it up as she went along. It was frankly pathetic.

On the turn she asked if I wanted b2b for £100! I laughed in her face and offered £20 for a hand job. She then asked for £60 for b2b, I said too much and offered £40. She accepted this but didn't stop muttering 'too much, too much'.

She demanded the money upfront, never a good sign. Once paid she took off her top and bra and stood at the side of the table rubbing her tits on my legs. I told her no chance, get your leggings and knickers off. She did whilst still muttering too much, too much.

Now naked she still wasn't doing proper b2b. I told her to climb up and do it properly. She did exactly that and wanted her tits sucking. Started fingering her and she was dripping. She did start kissing and whispered £100 and I'll get a condom. No chance, I was just winding her up now. Told her £20 and to think herself lucky. She kept asking for £40 but stuck to my guns.

Surprisingly she then jumped off and grabbed a condom. That back fired lol

I then fucked her while she carried on muttering too much.

Once finished I asked for a shower. Was taken through to the shower / junk room. The shower was only running cold. Eventually gave up with it and left.

Last time visiting here. I've had mixed visits before but it's now looking run down and she was a disaster.

£100 spent for a very shit service. Trouble with feeling horny and getting sucked in the challenge of bartering.

On leaving checked the time and I'd only been there for 50 mins including 5 minutes trying to make the shower work.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:25:07 pm by nerascal »

Offline northface

I met her also at the weekend ( 3rd choice ).

Those cream leggings were awful and I said she could keep them on after the top came off  :scare:

A full 5 mins on price negotiations   :mad: and ended up Body to Body and OWO for £60 on top off the £40 and yes money up front.

I took ages to explode and she got a right sweat on.

Its catching the rare gem at this place as they rotate weekly or fortnightly where most times its poor but on odd occasions, you get more than expected.