Author Topic: G5 Health Theapy Smethwick (Neha Indian)  (Read 2109 times)

Offline MrBamboo

I think it says a lot about the current dire state of punting in Birmingham that people are getting excited about getting wanked off by a middle aged Indian Mom in
an industrial unit in Smethwick !!
However I was going to be passing so thought I would have a look  :lol:

For me there were more Negatives than Positives unfortunately.

The unit is dead opposite Rolfe Street station, easy parking and the door is open so straight in. The owner (middle aged bloke) is there and takes payment.
I had booked in advance and arrived a couple of minutes after the appointment time, the owner asked me to take a seat a wait for Neha. I could hear and a guy in the
massage room as you sit right outside it. First negative, I had to wait nearly 30 mins for Neha to finish.
Whilst waiting  I asked to use the toilet, this is in the next door unit and reminded me of Football Terrace toilets back in the 80's !!  :vomit: Another Negative
Neha is a typical middle aged Indian Mom, stripped and got onto the table and she started a firm massage which I had requested. The massage was ok, not the best just ok.
The hot oil used wasn't absorbed by my skin at all and with no shower available I felt like a greasy chip when I left
There had been no reach unders or teasing up to asking me to turn over. Neha then stroked my cock and asked if I wanted extra's. HR was agreed and she got her tits out and took
her leggings off. Tits were offered to suck and feel and she got me to finger her quite wet pussy which tbh felt tight. Her HE technique wasn't doing for me and I ended up finishing
off myself. Hearing the owner outside on his phone was also off putting.
After a clean up she wrapped me in a towel and gave an all over relaxing massage which was the best part for me. Whilst doing this she whispered to tell her if I had a condom
next time so I guess FS is on offer.
So Positives - Neha is a nice lady who wants you to relax and have a good time. More than HE is on offer it seems.
Negatives - See above
Cost - 1 hour 40 + 20

External Link/Members Only

Offline milyzz