Author Topic: Emily-Northx. Newcastle Outcall. Pretty, Friendly. Great service.  (Read 1751 times)


37 review(s) for Emily-Northx (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

Sept 2019. Evening.
Outcall. 1hr. £130

Prelude:
Emily ‘bid’ on my Reverse Booking. I liked the look of her profile so arranged via AW. Confirmed booking and phone numbers exchanged.

Venue:
The Royal Station Hotel, Newcastle, just a short walk from the station. Spacious room with large double bed, two sofa chairs and large mirror to the side of the bed.

About:
Emily was wearing jeans and a black top to arrive. She has a pretty face with long black hair fixed up (she asked if I wanted it down but I declined). She has a gorgeous slim body which seems like a size 8 to me although she insists it is a 10. Her natural handful boobs have perky nipples.

The Meeting: 
Emily arrived a few minutes late but had kept me informed by text. She breezed in and was friendly and chatty. I was well pleased with my ‘date’ for the next hour  :yahoo: We kissed and had a bit of a feel before I sorted the money. We then sat and had a get-to-know-you chat with a glass of wine before she disappeared to the bathroom to change into the outfit I had requested. She emerged looking really hot in black fishnet holdups, short tartan skirt and skimpy black underwear – the outfit shown in her Private Gallery.

We kissed and caressed over to the bed. Not dfk but also pleasant enough. Removed clothes and realeased her boobs which she seemed to enjoy squeezing and licking as her nipples became erect. Worked my way down to her smooth pussy which smelt fresh with medium sized pussy lips. I licked and caressed her there. She did not hold back in telling me that although she does not mind fingers inside that does not really do it for her so I concentrated instead on just licking her. Then she told me it felt good but it may take 45 minutes for her to come! That was a bit of a downer but quickly put it aside and slipped round into 69 so she could suck my cock properly (owo). She has a very good technique and soon had me very hard. Condom on and we fucked in a variety of positions with me dictating the pace as I like it. Great feelings and visual as we fucked in mish, doggy and standing doggy – great view in the mirror. Moved over to the chair for some more variety before back on the bed for a couple more positions then I asked her to finish me off in her mouth. Using her hands and mouth the feeling was really great and I came in her mouth strongly which she did not shy away from.

Afterward going to the bathroom she came and lay with me on the bed and we chatted for ages. She left me a happy guy with an increased appetite so it was off to KFC for me.

Summary:
Friendly, fuss-free arangements with a pretty, hot-looking escort who delivers. What is not to like?

Cons:
Slightly disappointed that I did not make her cum.

Pros:
Everything else

Would I return?
Definite Yes  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing. Would it not be easier to book her through AW, without the RB, it's cheaper. :unknown:

Offline Jack Flash

Thanks for reviewing. Would it not be easier to book her through AW, without the RB, it's cheaper. :unknown:

Sorry - that was a typo. It was definitely £120

Offline Dabbler07

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 53
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Thanks for your review, another positive for her, she looks hot! Does she have any Dont Do’s?
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Frankie1882

Thanks for your review, another positive for her, she looks hot! Does she have any Dont Do’s?

Not that I’m aware of. Emily was always “adventurous” when we’ve met. Used to love A levels

Glad the OP enjoyed. Cheers for the review , she’s definitely one of my favourites