External Link/Members OnlyGood accessible location in NE1 and £110 for 1 hour.
Kendal is as described about 5'3, size 6/8 and I'd say the age of 21 is more or less right. Before we started she told me that everything was covered, so no OWO and that kissing would be limited to what was practically pecking. Needless to say this was a downer for me.
On to the action, covered oral before sex in a couple of positions. Very robotic, no real rhythm and not very sensual, although I did enjoy going at her from behind because she has a cracking arse.
It's ultimately a neutral because she did nothing wrong, I just didn't really enjoy her service in regards to what was offered and how it was delivered. I'd imagine she might have to change it up a bit when you consider the other ladies available at the moment.
Don't have many reviews on here, hope this suffices as I'm not one for erotic novella.