Author Topic: Alexxxa - Epsom - plus Julia bonus note  (Read 1595 times)


16 review(s) for Sweet alexxxa (8 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 122jay

Alexa
External Link/Members Only

Julia
External Link/Members Only

Checked a few interesting profiles on AW. Cross checked here, and again saved my time and money.
Since discovering UKP I’ve cut back by about 90%.

Thought I’d try a new area and saw the reviews for both Alexa and Julia. They’re fairly accurate, but I decided to go for Julia.

Started calling when local a few times and no reply. So tried Alexa and got instant text back. No issues on comms. Very close to the station.

Door opened by Alexa in a bathrobe. Hand shake as others reported which is odd. Noticed the tiredness and I think it might just be lack of makeup if you compare with others.

30 mins. Asked about Julia and was told she was probably asleep. It was 2pm. Showers a bit manky, didn’t use them but then I’d showered before setting off.

Very polite girl, couple of positions with no qualms. Very small teeth, not sure why every Rom I see has what I can only describe as Chinese teeth. I find them off putting so didn’t even ask about kissing.

I’m also a OW guy so we started with that. Nothing spectacular but then it wouldn’t be covered.

Ah, when she disrobed, she was so skinny. That clear face pic, take off 5kg. Incredibly small waist. Tits like small tennis balls and no problems touching. Legs could have been a bit smoother.

I’m giving positive as she was polite, very nice girl and £60 P&D no complaints. I asked about her dressing up a bit and she said she would have if I’d texted asking.

I was done well before time and not ever interested in hanging around. But before I left I asked about Julia again. So she goes gets her

Julia comes in. Handshake. Bathrobe. 😂
Wow she looked very pretty facially. I left regretting not seeing her teeth because she looked very pretty and fitter.

Am I going back? Def - but for Julia. I have to see more of her.


Offline RichardTTT

I saw Alexxxa this week, just wanted to add to Jay's comments. Similar meet and greet, went for 30 minutes. Decent enough flat, didn't use the shower as I had one at home.  Parking in Epsom is bloody expensive, £3.50 for 2 hours, thought I might extend the stay to an hour, hence the extra parking, but I stuck with 30 mins.

If you like to shag a 20 year old with a tight firm body, then she is the girl. Very mechanical service, started with a coverd BJ, that was OK,  no kissing, a number of positions, particularly enjoyed doggy, was a delight to be shagging her hard for a while, filled the bag. She is quite pretty, certainly no stunner, does look a little tired, but if she was tarted up and out in a short skirt in the evening, i think she would get plenty of attention.

I think value for the dosh, just don't expect a GFE, a decent and quick shag with a friendly enough and attractive girl.