Author Topic: Miko - Ging Phi Thai Massage - Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Visited Ging Phi last week

External Link/Members Only

Quickly arranged an appointment by text. Wasted about 5 minutes finding the shop – the entrance is down a side alley behind shops on the high street and is not immediately obvious. The rooms are on the top floor – rest of the building seems to be unoccupied. There is a reception room where I paid 40 to a lady who introduced herself as Ging the owner/manger. Shown to a room and asked to get undressed. After a few minutes a petite lady called Miko arrived, smiley, slim, pretty face, with hair tied in a pony. What followed was an excellent massage with plenty of reaching under and attention to my cock. Turning over I was treated to an excellent hand job.

Loved Miko, pretty and seems to enjoy her work – would definitely go back next time I am in town.

Cost: 40 + 20