Author Topic: Kate_vic_69 - Haslingden  (Read 1774 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5549479) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for bliss_ful_fox (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for Vic_0815 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The_life_machine

Profile Name: Kate_vic_69

Location: Haslingden

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), Swallow, Cim, Anal

Price: £100 – 60 Mins

Communication: okay

Physical Appearance: size 12, dark brown hair, smallish ass, fat belly,

Age: 32-35

Height: 6 ft

Dress Size: Size 12

Nationality: English
 
Hygiene: smelly vagina and bad teeth.
 
Service: owo but no swallow, no dfk, no anal. rushed service.

I went to see this women on tuesday 7 Jan as I didn't see a prossie in a while so i thought why not see one, I was in Accrington and wanted a local prostitute close to the area, so I browsed adultwork and I called kate. I asked if it would be possible if I could make a booking in an hour, she agreed.

Arrived at the location at the specified time. it's in the centre of haslingden, opposite the bank, [she lives with two other guys who were in the other rooms as i saw them before i called that i arrived], when i called that i am here she told me where it is... I had to open the door and walk upstairs to the flat.
I confirmed the services and I paid her fee.
 
She went to stash the money, so I got undressed and when she appeared she started with FK but no DFK, she was very aggressive didn't want me touch anywhere near her V, omg i thought another crap punt, it became true. I went to lay on the bed and she gave me a BJ for 10 mins, caressed her body for a few mins but she didn't like it. I gave up and i just knew i had to leave at that moment so she gave a bj, a half assed one.   

I did cum in her mouth but there was no swallow. 
 
we had a brief conversation, and then I made my way home. waste of time.
 
Timekeeping: i went home early, not a good service
 
Positives: communication on the phone was okay. she is tall.
 
she is not a good service provider, lazy/rushed service.
 
Experience: she says she has done it for 14 years on her profile - that is a joke. She hasn't learned anything but to take money by giving a poor service.
 
Facially Unappealing and has bad front teeth.
 
36 EE (looks true in the picture)
 
Negatives: smelly vagina, keeps stopping, and is aggressive   
 
Would I visit again: Never
 
Summary: She is not worth the punt as her likes list is all lies. she did do owo but she does not do anal, swallow, dfk etc, pretty much all her likes list she does not do, she does only a few, she aggressively wants to make you cum and make you want to leave.

Offline chrishornx


Offline cueball

That face pic rings a bell.

Can't remember her old profile name but she's not new.

If my memory serves..... Ib think she's reviewed on here already under her old id and shite too

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
That face pic rings a bell.

Can't remember her old profile name but she's not new.

If my memory serves..... Ib think she's reviewed ... already under her old id and shite too

Right on both counts: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137468.0 (and seems she's racked up as many Negatives as she has created Profiles) 


« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:33:53 am by Dashing »

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:24:48 am by Dashing »

Offline freeze44

Right on both counts: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137468.0 (and seems she's racked up as many Negatives as she has created Profiles)

Cheers fella great to have this all linked  :thumbsup:

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4