Author Topic: Saaucie Sapphire - Aberdeen  (Read 1361 times)


6 review(s) for Saaucie Sapphire (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CaptainHoratio

Had a wee 30 minutes with this lady last night - External Link/Members Only

Comms - Easy peasy.  Despite her profile mentioning stuff about paying deposits etc, she was dead simple to book.  Sent a text asking for half hour availability and she messaged straight back.  Clear instructions about location.

Location - Ground floor flat in Ferryhill.  Flat was clearly recently renovated, very nice.

Meet - Was greeted at the door by a very sexy lady in a complicated but very nice bra and stocking/suspender set up.  I'd say her age is accurate-ish, I'd place her between 45 and 50.  Had a quick shower and headed to the room in my towel.  DFK to start whilst standing up.  She unhooked her bra to reveal a decent set of boobs and we got on the bed.  She said she likes things to be as natural as possible so what followed was as close to a fuck with a civvie as is possible with a hooker.  I started to finger her and before long her legs were twitching and she gushed all over my hand and the bed.  She then set about my cock with one of the sloppiest and deepest blow jobs I think I've ever had.  Whilst sucking my cock she teased my ass hole with a finger, she knew exactly what she was doing.  Some more DFK and I gave her another fingering only to end up drenched again.  Sex followed with her on top and then doggy with her demanding that I slapped her thighs and ass before she got on her knees for some more deep throat and a mouth full of cum.

Overall - A very good experience with a good looking older woman.  Goes to show that experience counts for something.  Best sex I've had in a long time with a WG.  She's planning to return in January and I think I'll be booking an hour next time.  At £100 for HH some might be reluctant but I'd say if it's a choice of paying an extra £20 or so on top of the standard rate for Aberdeen and getting a way better time, then I'll pay it every time.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Looks like she’s bumped up her prices..  Based on here UKP reviews she’s charging £130/H..

Offline CaptainHoratio

Looks like she has, but I'm happy to pay them when you consider some of the dross in Aberdeen for 20 quid less.